Thai Male Prostitutes.

jasmine

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

..and "Two in one" and others at the corner of Sukhumvit Soi 19, just above Country Road II.

I've been to a few and what struck me was that the guys weren't that pretty. Also, the drinks were much more expensive than our go-go bars but the price of a boy's service for the night was much cheaper.

I speculate that not many farang women go for it here because Thai guys tend to be rather small and more effeminate than western men. Being short isn't usually seen as such an attractive male trait whereas being petite works to the benefit of Thai women. Saying that, there are a few on Ko Samui that go for it..

There are more than 20000 gay boys in the back alleys of Silom, not to mention Pattaya. It's hugely widespread amongst bar-girls to go see gay boys and buy one out for sex - even considered a birthday treat (read something like Al Culler's Bar, Babes and Bimbo's if you don't believe me!).

The guys aren't actually gay gay but bisexual and even more venal than the women.

They don't get very far with most farang women as the alt Thai nat anthem applies (Small Cock man...).

Clueless, you lot, about what really goes down

>Most Male prostitution in Thailand is not Thai, Gay thai's are not many, lost of Thai people say lady boys are more from Cambodia and they are not Thai, but business is good Farang want they come to make Farang happy<

sorry, but that is absolutely wrong. go to any thai village and see how many ladyboys are living there as accepted members of the community - loads.

have a look at silom soi 2 and 4 and you can see a huge and very open gay scene with and without the factor prostitution. countless saunas etc. all over.

bangkok is worldfamous for it's gay scene, and not just the gay prostitution scene.

In another thread I mention that I had an American female friend many years ago who "offed" a boy from one of these "gay" bars and ended up in a long-term relationship with him that lasted about a year. She even took him back home with her.

According to her, he was a full, thick 8", and an incredible lover.

So, how big are YOU, madmal?

When I was in the Best Friend Beer Bar Complex in Pattaya, I saw two German women sitting next to the Thai Boxing Ring smiling at the Thai Boxers. I asked one of the bar girls about that, and she said they come in every night and take the Thai men back to their hotel. She laughed and said they pay the Thai men 300 baht, and the girls who work at the bar make more than that. Also, while at the Siren Beer Bar Complex, I noticed the same thing(two farang women sitting next to the Boxing ring with the Thai Boxers flirting with them).

While on a beach in Koh Samet a year ago, I saw three Japanese ladies with their rented Thai boyfriends at one of the beach side restaurants.

When I was at the Safari Disco in Phuket a few years ago, I saw a farang woman french kissing a Thai man at another table. I don't think they moved from that table the entire night except to leave.

Every time I visit Thailand, I see Thai men with farang and/or Japanese women.

Gay thai's are not many, lost of Thai people say lady boys are more from Cambodia

---------------------------

I think you are in need of traveling thru the country, not only are there many ladyboys everywhere, even at village level, but they hang out with their ladyboys chums. Movies, TV soaps often have them in their stories. How do you know there are very few gays in Thailand? I've been often hit upon by some "very" friendly guy. IMO, there are a lot of bi-sexuals in Thailand. FlyW, what do you think?

>FlyW, what do you think? <

it's a weird place, sometimes thailand appears to like fieldexperiment in breaking all gender related issues.

in my missus's village the monks are even blessing marriages between two women, some other cousin has two husbands, and at least half of the village youth had sex with katoeys without being considered gay.

sometimes i do wonder if i am still sane... smile.gif

in my missus's village the monks are even blessing marriages between two women

----------------------------------

Wow!!!

sometimes i do wonder if i am still sane

----------------------------------------------

After staying in thailand 6 (or 10, not sure) years.? You must be kidding: IMPOSSIBLE! laugh.gif

Archived