Thai Male Prostitutes.

jasmine

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"widespread amongst bar-girls to go see gay boys and buy one out for sex "

So, after a session of sex with the customers, bar-girls turn around and spend the earned money to buy sex?! I wonder what this means, self satisfaction?

I have learned another sex service from all the posts, thanks.

Cheers!

Hi,

"blessing marriages between two women"

Did you mean that the monks prayed and sprinkled the "holy water" on the them like in Thai weddings?

I was told by many good monks that monks have no business with "home life" which includes marriages. However, if they are invited to pray, most of them (please note "most") will pray but the prayes have nothing to do with marriages, just for the good progress of life in general.

Religion is very complex. I am just wondering that this "blessing" does not mean "approve of" of a union of the 2 women as the "blessing" often means.

If you can explain, I would appreciate it, do not mean to make it as a religion debate though. Thanks.

I was completely oblivious to male Thai hookers, other that the Ago go dudes, up until my August trip. I have seen the old "young boy" with an older couple many times before, and of course the "young boy" and older falang male mix as well. But I finally saw an older Thai male with a group of middle-age Japanese ladies... 3 of them!!!

I happened to be hanging out at my favorite Soi Diamond Ago go with my regular BG. I noticed these good looking Japanese ladies sitting right up front enjoying the show, again they were middle-age but really attractive. When they left the front row and returned to ?benches?, they quickly surrounded an older Thai male previously seated alone. To be honest with you, the dude looked like a complete train wreck, not just by western standards, but probably by just about everyone?s standards as well. But what the hell, he was getting paid for it, while I was paying for it myself? Who?s the loser in this situation wink.gif Anyway, I asked my TG what the deal was and see broke it out for me, yep, a male gigolo frequented by Japanese women. She told me what they had probably paid, it wasn?t much but I can?t remember the figure exactly, and mentioned it was pretty common sight. I was shocked, you?d think they?d go for a younger ?pretty boy? but no, apparently this guy was a top-gun gigolo and very popular.

I ended up asking my regular BG if I had a chance, maybe I could offer my services to the Japanese ladies at a much cheaper rate (say 20 baht long time, I don?t care, I love Japanese women!!!). She laughed and I quickly received the ?Nevamind, not have? No good falang, only Thai man have?. I took that as a ?not a chance in hell? sort of statement and suffered yet another blow to the already weakened ego frown.gif Oh well, that?s how it goes I guess.

She didn?t say much else on the matter but did indicate it seemed to be a thing with Japanese women (going for gigolos) over falang women. I certainly can?t say for sure as that?s the first time I?ve seen anything like it. Maybe while that nice Japanese business man is shacked up with his hoochie, the wife is out doing the same wink.gif

Just a fun observation,

Nakbin

just the normal thing in thai weddings. monks are invited, sit around chanting in pali, get fed before 11 and return to the wat. white cotton thread, water sprinkling, etc.

exactly the same as in a heterosexual wedding.

it's a weird country, especially in the villages. people just try to life the way they want to, and detest any interference into their privacy by outsiders.

somehow a very admirable character trait, natural born anarchists. smile.gif

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

"detest any interference into their privacy by outsiders"

I guess the "outsiders" are the ones who don't live in that part of Thailand. In many ways, I cannot blame them, some people do push their "values" without respecting others'.

Cheers!

Hi,

"The girls take the money they earn off us and take it and blow it in a karaoke bar on thai boys."

This behavior makes no sense to me. I thought the bar-girls work because they need the money for family. Do you think they chose the "Thai boys" becuase they have similar backgrounds, language and so on?

Cheers!

Hi,

"bars and ended up in a long-term relationship with him that lasted about a year. She even took him back home with her. "

Talking about equal rights, eh?

"he was a full, thick 8", and an incredible lover. "

Wonder how many "good" lovers has she had?

I knew an American woman who loved Asian/Latin men. Knowing her long enough, I realized that she needed to be needed and those men needed a little guidance in a new country. Another thing too, is the financial dependencies, she felt that supporting these guys was macho, it helped inflating her egos. Each to his/her own. My ego does not need that type of support, thanks God!

Cheers!

>This behavior makes no sense to me. I thought the bar-girls work because they need the money for family. Do you think they chose the "Thai boys" becuase they have similar backgrounds, language and so on? <

now you touch upon a very complicated subject. money is sure the main incentitive for entering the trade, but the scene turns out to be a lot more complicated than just that. being part of that scene means also a huge surge of power in some way, being a customer of those gogo boys is somehow a representation of power. also, as you said, those boys have the same background, speak the same language on many levels, share the same experience (even though many male board members do disagree in that point).

that is one of the reasons that scene never fails to amaze me, there is so much going on beyond that surface of "prostitution", not just "sex and money"...

Archived