Curious..."good" Thai girls...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello,

I have seen the ?casual? behaviour from many Thai women for the past 10 years. My borther owns a female dormitory (outside Bangkok) and the tenants are in community colleges, age ranges from 16-20 years old. It is obvious that a few of them are sexually active. My nephew is 19 years old and has more than 1 partners in his age group. Talking to these young adults, it appeared that it is a fashion that they think is being copied from the West, mostly Hollywood movies. I think some values are taken out of context.

I do not condemn the pre-marital sex, however, I feel that sharing oneself is a special act and maturity and precaution are important. The ones I mentioned above acted as experiments, some of them write down how many partners they have had with partners? performance ratings attached!

I don?t know the women you talked about so I am not qualified to say whether you are lucky or not. What is important is, what impact casual, multiple partners sexual activities affect the morale, health and self respect. What about their future spouses viewpoints? I still agree with Stickman on what he said ?The nice girls that I have known and where things have gone a bit too quickly have been relationships where things fell over soon after.?

Anyway, each to his/own.

Cheers!

Jas: Thanks for your most recent post; I found it interesting. Just a couple of points I'd like to make:

1. Is there a presumption that "causal, multiple partners" has a deleterious cause/effect on morale, health, and self-respect?

2. While I respect Stick's (and your) opinions, I'm not sure that I, from my own observations (having lived in Asia for over 12 years) , could point to a correlation between how quickly relationships develop and how quickly they "fall over". Permanency, or even significant longevity, in relationships is quite rare, and I think not even expected by many. IMHO, none of these factors should dissuade someone from participating with gusto, to the extent they feel personally comfortable, in intimate activities with partiners sharing this attitude.

...oh, and another thing I keep meaning to ask about in connection with this subject: the Thai minor wife "?mia noy".

I'm certainly no expert on Thailand, although I'm learning, but there was just the suggestion that prospective wives may not accept previous sexual activity in their partners. So why, then, is the concept of the "?mia noy" so readily accepted in Thai society? Again, I'm no expert, and I hesitate with _great_ reluctance to dare to suggest that Bangkok Phil may be slightly incorrect when he states that minor wives are a "rich man's game". I have personally met a couple of these girls through my ex-girlfriend, and they were certainly fully-supported, but definitely not in the lap of luxury. In fact, my ex's father (who had a small, modestly profitable business, but was definitely not wealthy) had a minor wife, and funding both his family and the mia noy was often a "discussion topic" in the family. In any event, to get back to the primary subject, if pre- or extra- marital sex is taboo, then why does it seem to be so accepted?

"I'm certainly no expert on Thailand, although I'm learning, but there was just the suggestion that prospective wives may not accept previous sexual activity in their partners. So why, then, is the concept of the "?mia noy" so readily accepted in Thai society?"

I don't know much about this, but it might be because in Thailands not too distant past it was legally allowed to have several wives.

I am not so sure that this practise is as readily accepted today as it seems. It might just be a case of calling what the western society calls "mistress" for "mia noi".

Maybe someone with more insight on these matters have some ideas?

Cheers!

Hi,

?she admitted to being quite attracted to other girls,?

When I spent my year in a University in Bangkok, I stayed in a dorm with many girls of various ages. Some were working in offices but most were still in school, mostly in teachers colleges. The attraction amongst women was not a secret and it was not condemned. There were a few of them who claimed to be lovers and devoted to each other. These women, as far as I know, went on to have marriages with men, still keep their old love, no idea. Besides my husband, I, myself, find it quite easy to talk about intimate/fantasy feelings with my good/trust worthy male friends.

I also met a few Thai women here (USA) who prefer women and they are not ?lesbians?.

?to find another gem?

It is possible, I really hope so and wish you well.

?they run LINUX!??

I will pass, if you don?t mind.

Cheers!

Hi,

"I swear they are brainwashed by those damn soap operas into acting hysterical and in some cases psychotic"

Many years ago, I asked a couple of Thai women who could be very dramatic and hysterical when they fought with their husbands (in front of a group of people), why such temper. One of them said "I could get away with it and got results, you should try!"

Another one said "Shock him every time!".

Then I asked a couple of Thai men, they said "Women need to know who is the boss".

Go figure, ok? I give up.

Cheers!

"My brother owns a female dormitory (outside Bangkok) and the tenants are in community colleges, age ranges from 16-20 years old.."

"When I spent my year in a University in Bangkok, I stayed in a dorm with many girls of various ages.."

Drool..All this talk about young, nubile, female dorms.. Slobber.. (Nice "business" idea from your brother, by the way.wink.gif)

"I have the last weeks met several GTG's after chatting with them online. We have met for a drink, coffee, etc, just to see how the the other one really is in person.

3 of them (one at the time) have actually made the first move before we have ended up in bed together. "

You must be a very hansum man ! wink.gif

Archived