Curious..."good" Thai girls...

"and generally, normal girls here do not react very well to unfaithfulness, one can find out very fast that the best mannered "good girl" can get awfully violent too"

I'd say the thai guys I know are as unfaithfull as they can afford,or succeed.TGs may threaten against unfaithfulness but it doesn't seem to be the main reason of separation.In my experience it was definetely not(with both good and bad girls)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What were the odds that Stickman would be the first to answer this? I'm imagining a quiet scene somewhere over the other side of the world, Stick lying on a beach on a deserted island, supping blissfully from a coconut...

Suddenly, his universal "someone's asked a question about how to meet Thai good girls" bleeper goes off! Snatching up his trusty good girl bible, he springs to his feet.. Someone needs my HELP!

Baba BAA baba BAA baba BAA baba (Mission Impossible theme tune..)

Hello,

?do you find such girls to be, humm, "conservative" or "close-minded" sexually??

If you meant, ?jumping to bed? on the first date, it is unlikely that the ?nice? Thai women will, unless they find you really irresistible! wink.gif

When I was in High School in Bangkok, we did not normally date. When I spent my first year in a University in Bangkok, the dates started and some of us dated foreigners, I dated mostly Americans and British. The worst part of dating for Thai females is the ?reputation?. It is easy to ?ruin? ones reputation if something goes wrong especially if the women date non-Thai men. It is difficult to explain, but somehow some Thai men assume that dating non-Thai men, ones have to be sexually active which is not always so. A lot of Americans do not jump into bed on the first dates either.

But, it you meant, ?Thais women are conservative sexually?, the answer will be, it depends. Thai females are just like any other females, have desire and lust. A lot of American men I know who have sexual experience with Thais told me that, they find the Thai women to be more accommodating, treating them better than the American women. So, it is up to you.

A relationship is very important to Thai women and most of the times, it is very serious and marriage will be the ultimate goal. I feel that the values on relationship are not so different from Western people such as Americans. A female want a man who she can respect, count on, be comfortable with, communicate well and understand and respect the differences. Some values, such as, the ties to the family, is stronger with most Thai females and it is a ?must? to understand or at least accept so a compromise can be reached.

Females are females, just different faces, bodies and language, that is all. smile.gif

Cheers!

"If you meant, ?jumping to bed? on the first date, it is unlikely that the ?nice? Thai women will..."

Then I have been quite "lucky" lately.

My relationship with a GTG ended a month ago, after 18 months.

We went to bed the very first night we met.

I was really surprised as I have heard so many times about GTG's and BG's, etc.

Anyway

After the break up, I have done some "butterflying".

And here is the most interesting part.

I have the last weeks met several GTG's after chatting with them online. We have met for a drink, coffee, etc, just to see how the the other one really is in person.

3 of them (one at the time) have actually made the first move before we have ended up in bed together.

This really amazes me, as I never had that intention prior to the meetings.

I guess the question must be. I am just lucky here? Or are the ladies I have meet, so eager to make me like them?

The sex have been exactly as if it was a BG.

Did anyone read the long article in Bangkok Post a few weeks back regarding the average age for the sexual debut in Thailand?

That was a shocking report, as they seem to start at a much earlyer age then the wesern countries.

Rgds

Sailor

Hey, this thread has gotten a lot of great responses. I appreciate the input from all, but I do admit that when I originally posted I was secretly hoping for Stick and either Jasmine or GTG to respond.

Couple of notes:

1. I wasn't really referring to "jumping into bed" on the first date. Given the premise of some type of "girlfriend" relationship, I assumed that the prerequisite amount of introductions/casual dating/holding hands/sweet talk/M&M's/etc, would occur. Considering this, my question was "fire or ice?" sexually, within an established relationship.

2. I realize that I am skirting the issue, or perhaps just the vocabulary, by not expressing myself more succinctly, but it seems to be a little hard to concisely define what I had in mind with my original question. By way of explaination, I might briefly mention that while I was living in NE Asia, a couple of years ago I had a "good" Thai girlfriend--college graduate from a ranking BKK university, good job in BKK with a large, respected European firm, etc. Although I won't confuse the relationship we had with "true love", we had lots of good fun. She was, well, great (again, this "ain't" love, just maybe sincere affection), both in attitude, personality, looks, and yep, sexually. She was very openminded. One short example: she admitted to being quite attracted to other girls, although not to the same extent of her attraction to guys. She was great to talk with (had excellent English language skills) about many subjects, including pillow talk. She was easy to hang with, intellectually sharp enough to spar with, and we had none, or few anyway, of the problems that characterize farang/TG relationships. Although she visited me several times where I lived, and I visited her in Thailand, the separation was just too much for her, I think, and she found somebody else. Anyway, I'd give my second best computer (hey, my computers are valuable and powerful--they run LINUX!--for me to part with one is serious!) to find another gem. Perhaps my original post was a wistful thought about my chances of meeting another girl like her.

Once again, TNX for all above replies.

Archived