Analyze your fantasy team's performance

Heard the same report about Giggs.He picked up any injury in the warm-up so no mind games for once.

As for Nevilles bulls**t in the week more Man U mind games.The are right in the hunt and with Keane,Brown,RVN and Butt due back in the next few weeks they will be a major pain in the ARSE.

Had been planning to bring Owen in this week but with the Valencia game tonight I have a sneaking feeling Baros will start saturday with Owen on the bench.Hard to spend a lot of cash on Liverpool strikers when Houllier rotates them as he does.If you buy him he sits on the bench if you don't he probably gets another hatrick! ::

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another captain dilemma this week. Do I pick Giggs (got Southampton at home) or Dunn (who's got an even easier task hosting Aston Villa) or one of my two Arsenal forwards (because they're bound to bounce back very strongly sooner or later). I haven't managed to pick a decent captain yet.

Watching the games last night, I wish I'd picked Duff as this week's transfer in rather than Thompson. He looked so much livelier. Actually, he's scored well when he's played this season - the trouble is that he hasn't managed to play more than a few games in a row and I didn't want to take a risk on that.

11pm as as yet no team news round-up. What's going on?

All I can glean is that Gerrard of Liverpool is very doubtful and Van Nistelrooy is due for a return to the United line up.

Thierry Henry will probably get the captain's armband for me I think.

I've taken the chance on Duff this week to use up my free transfer as much as anything.Watched him last night against Celtic and he was outstanding before being replaced on the hour.Once he went off the whole game changed.

Got my points from Bowyer last week so just hoping he goes back to sleep for another 4 weeks!

Paul Scholes is definetly next on my shopping list as I feel he's got to hit top form fairly soon especially with Utd almost back to full strength.Just praying he doesn't find his scoring boots this week. :(

Decisions decisions.

Wholesale changes or merely tinkering. I try to pick a group of players for a reiod of time rather than match by match as too much thought results in second guessing and the 'buy high sell low' actions of the amateur

Finally settled for the one free change.

Brought in Gravesen for Ballis. No doubt Gravesen will fail a fitness test but i fancy everton over the next few weeks Moyes seems to be turning it around.

WBA going only one way from here on in

Kept faith with the Boro backline, but last year they lost 3-0 at Newcastle.

Still think that Newcastle will win 1-0 Sheare to score.

Kept Bridges in the squad but he too may not be fit so put him on the bench.

Still can not bring myself to pick a Man U player.

Will Wenger make changes rest Henry/Wiltord both or neither.

well i have kept them in my team as they have scored naff all for me so far thus guaranteeing them a subs role in the far less intersting real world.

Some good games this weekend to watch

I like to agonise endlessly over these things though! If points were divided by time spent agonising over one's team, I'd be bottom, not top!

Never mind. Whatever happens, I've got a good squad to cover any eventuality - even the subs can do their stuff if necessary. The only time I'm really stuffed is when a first choice comes on for just a few minutes (usually Toure).

Says bibblies:

I like to agonise endlessly over these things though! If points were divided by time spent agonising over one's team, I'd be bottom, not top!

Do not be so sure I think that it would be very tight down the bottom. I try not to look too closely then on nightds like tonight i spend an hour 'researching' before doing nothing.

Pom Michael admits to at least 30 mins a night and carries around stat sheets.

Racha and Bangkok Phil talk of accessing multiple sites in the hope of obtaining that one vital piece of information which noone else has and please do not let me start on FrogPatrol.

i just hope that there is a support group at the seasons end for some if not all of us.

Archived