looking for that perfect body

personally my ideal woman would be 23 yrs old, 5ft 5ins, 44kg 36DD-24-36, with a nice tight hard body, flat stomach, moderately large firm titties, medium sized nipples with large areolae, firm round batty (fat/hair free), slender nicely manicured fingers, nice toes, long clean hair, medium sized thin pussy flaps, shaven haven with just a little landing strip present, hairless legs/armpits, spotless medium complexion, white even teeth with no significant under/overbite, 6 inch tongue, moderately large mouth, full lips, long slim legs with slim but not too thin calves, nice breath, naturally clean vaginal odour

You should get all that translated perfectly into Thai and put it on a professionally printed card titled "I want:" that you can show to the mamasan of each bar you visit.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi ! Cardinalblue

///yes I believe there seems to be some selective pattern happening. I would be interested in learning more about how a place goes about who or how they choose their products (employees). ///

In my impression, whenever mamasan changes, atomsphere of bar changes and also BGs change. Big mamasans look like having strong channel to certain region supplying BGs, such as one mamasan has good relation to northern thai and another having to ethnic cambodian region which may be one of the reasons of differece of type of BGs from one bar to another.

"that is disgusting - what is the attraction in a tiny weeny bag of bones like that? - it borders on paedophilia "

I really resent that sort of comment. I have emailed pictures of me and my TG to friends in the UK, and that is the sort of shit some of them came out with. Why does it border on paeophilia? Paedophiles prey on naive children, not small boned/framed ladies. There is no link. Most Thai teenage girls I see around the place seem to be bigger and fatter than most the 20 something ladies anyway. She isnt a bag of bones, just fat free, and incredibly slender and toned. She is very fit and really looks after herself. She has pert smallish breasts, not bee-stings, a tiny waist (my most important requirement), beautifully slim, toned legs, lovely, sculpured hip bones, the smoothest, pertest arse ive ever seen, and she can arch her back at an incredible angle (great when cuddling up behind her smile.gif)

Most bargirls look in pretty bad shape generally. They rely on their youth alone to look good, and i bet very few of them do any proper non-sexual exercise. I also suspect that many will resemble their sumo-style mamasans in 10 or 20 years time. Thats what comes from a life of all night drinking, eating, and shagging, and all day eating, sleeping, and watching tv). My girl is 23. If she was under 20, I wouldnt go near her due to the fact that Thai girls seem to be about 5 years less mentally mature than similarly aged farang girls.

Mr P127, it is MY perfect type of body im talking about, not yours or anyone elses. I dont like all small girls. Im sure most of you have seen the skinny little girl in RB1 who wears the glasses to try and look intelligent or young or something - definitely not my type.

CardinalBlue, ive only been here a few months, so I dont know if thai girls are getting bigger generally. But like i said, the teenagers seem to be bigger than the ladies, so yes its probably true, (and probably a lot to do with mcdonalds etc!). Not sure about the party yet, Saturday nights are generally spent with my lady.

I'll check out mandarin tonight. Can anyone suggest similar bars in the pong, elsewhere in suk, or at Pattaya? cheers

I have emailed pictures of me and my TG to friends in the UK, and that is the sort of shit some of them came out with. Why does it border on paeophilia?

[color:purple]

I think you friends are ribbing you without truly understanding the implications of what they say. Pedophilia is sexually deviant behavior with a child.

I think when they look at your pictures they see a girl who resembles a child or has a pre-pubescent look. Not cool friends in my opinion because pedophilia is nothing to joke about.

The teenage look is marketed to men and women on a daily basis. The fashion and entertainment industry make their bread and butter dressing up 15 year old girls in sexually provocative clothing and makeup, and having them sing songs that are based on sex. These girls are sexy and marketed because of the very features that you find attractive in Thai women that you engage with. Namely slim, small hips, pert bottoms, tiny breasts, under 50kg, no fat, taut bodies, youthful appearance, all with a touch of childlike innocence etc.

Sad that your friends tease you in this way but maybe on the subconcious level they perceive that there is something abnormal in your attraction to women with the physical features you describe.

I think that if they are truly your friends you should tell them to stop referencing the pedophillia crap and leave it alone.

"LOS is really screwing you up my friend."

Why do you say that?

[color:purple]

Because that is my impression from your posts.

Unless you are a small or very slightly built man yourself. I would hardly classify a 40-50kg Thai girl as fat and lardy, unless of course she is a midget

"I can understand you well. And for me if one has short hair with a slim small body

all alarmbells starting in my body...hahaha "

if i remember you also love Gary Glitter don't you? - so your taste in women comes as no surprise

Why is this thread turning into a wind-up thread? Do people who like katoeys and the like get wound up in the same way?

My TG does not have the appearance of a child. I'd estimate that she looks about 19, whereas she is in fact 23. If you have seen the movie "triple-X", well id describe her body as a miniature Thai version of the gogo-dancing type girl waiting for Mr Diesel in his room (worth seeing just for her if you havent seen it). Alternatively, have a look at

http://www.geocities.com/natportman1/nat0451.jpg

for the type of face i love.

As for my visit to mandarin tonight, well, thanks for the advice guys, but Im looking for 32-22-32 girls, not 32-27-32. Why is it that these bars are stocked with only very average looking Thai girls? Back in farangland, arent lap dancing clubs etc filled only with stunners? (not that ive been to one)

I think im gonna risk my life and head for the thai karaoke bars. I'll report back if I survive the experience!

Archived