BG only goes with foreigners.. not local why?

[color:"red"]Sure, there is a lot of racism in Thailand and they are not shy about it either. Dislikes cover all kinds of nationalities, people from India, arabian countries, Africans or just "black people". Political correctness does not apply when it comes to this issue. They are not too fond of Vietnamese, Phillipinese either if you press the issue. [/color]

Some of this dislikes are taught to children by adults to scare the kids without thinking what impact of their outlook to the kids' thinking in the future. When I was little, I hear such as such as "Indian stinks", "farangs smell", "Isaan people are lazy" and so on.

I don't understand why the negatives against people they truely don't know, do you have any idea?

Cheers!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whims and hates of others are not something easily digested nor is the pseudo-terminology of race. However, a basic xenophobia lies at the core of most of this... "x stinks" "y is stupid" "q has an exceptionally large phallus"

broad sweeping generalizations ::

the same cheap outlook that deemed people savages.. i've been reading Conrad lately... but cheers to everyone who cares a bit about their fellow people of the world, and keeps at it with an open mind. :)

I know we can go into all kind of social, skin color talk, but IMO, it's just 2 different markets, and each one provides enough to the girls that they don't have to run the 2 at the same time. each one has its own specificities as well, and they don't mix at all. But i'd think it will be more of an upgrade for a girl to move to the tourist market, as even if a tourist BG sleeps with a thai, I don't think she will revert to the thai scene whole, once used to the farang treatment.

Middle class thais look down upon BG tourist market. They don't want to be screwing women that

1. screwing around with falangs and 2. probability of having low class thai boyfriends.

So the middle enjoy their own venues where they view the women at a higher level then the BF toursit market. In my visits to these places some of the girls are prettier and some are not. Probably the big difference rests in higher educational obtainment (including university dgrees) and being from somewhere not issan. Yet, these places also seem to have their fair share of issan born and bred women.

I am not sure where low class thai males go for sexual release. On the one hand, cost could be prohibitive for them. Then again, many seem to have low class GFs (which includes tourist BGs) so maybe they just don't screw around as much as higher classes?

Does anyone know if there is a market (away from their GFs)where lower class thai males go for sexual enjoyment?

cardinalblue

i guess bar girls do it for money but hey on the other hand i am not sure maybe they do it just for sex ::

from what i know the Thai people talk to much thai with the girls and asking them to many questions..... i guess another wildshot is that beeing with a thai that falls in love with them the same way is that the thai wont go away the farang will when the VISA expires or he has to return home when holidays end.

knowing this is also that farangs that are permanent staying in thailand working are not so lucrative pray for them since they know they are not moving around with the same amount of cash as the tourists. (knowing this from a friend that lives down in phuket)

>>from what i know the Thai people talk to much thai with the girls...<<<

of course they speak that with each other, they are thai. what else should thais talk with each other?

yes but the girls dont like it when u ask them to much about family and stuff, many of them trying to blend in anonymosly in to the big areas where moslty there is farangs.

As already (somewhat) pointed out by Flyonzewall, P127 and cardinalblue, it's not that much a matter of the BG not going with a Thai man -- but vice versa. "Thai man -- no good". Bullshit. Should be read: "Thai man knows the score"

No rules without exceptions though. In Patpong there are Thais that are regular customers. Girls don't seem to have a problem with that.

IMHO.

Straycat

they do make money from farang, but they are still very much thai, and very much members of their own thai families, have very often thai boyfriends/husbands.

i do speak thai with them as well, and generally most conversations with bargirls i have go very fast into the subject of their family, their village, etc.

Archived