BG only goes with foreigners.. not local why?

I have seen this to some extent, bar girls with Thai boyfriends or husbands, certainly not the majority.

Much more common is the bar girl with the ex-boyfriend or husband, and the one or two babies he left her with. This tends to sour the girls on Thai boyfriends in favor of farangs (and their money? which means their ability to take care of the girls? even is just for the night, or the week, or whatever).

In the case of girls with current ?boyfriends?? well, you have to take the word with a grain of salt. What kind of boyfriend, in the western sense, would allow their lover to suck other guy?s dick for a living? Don?t even get me started on what kind of lay-about father is happy to take money from their daughters that doing the same work.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's not that much a matter of the BG not going with a Thai man -- but vice versa

-----------------------------------

usually, again in Pattaya at least, they are just not going with thai customers, period. I've stayed long enough to be acquainted to dozens of them, thru my Gfs, and given the amount of gossip going on there, even if one was denying it, you find out easily. Also, very few i have been acquainted to had thai BFs. the ones who do, have actually no problem saying so, even if you as a farang learn that some guy in, say Germany thinks it's her brother staying with her to look after her for him. Really!!!!!

[color:"blue"]...again in Pattaya at least, they are just not going with thai customers, period...[/color]

Yeah, but then again you hardly ever see Thais roaming the go-go's and the beer bars in Pattaya. Pattaya, beeing the zoo it is (don't get angry now :)), there is probably no reason for them to do that either...

In general I still don't think the BG's have anything against Thai men, per se. If they had the choice between a Thai or a farang, all other factors being equal -- who you'd think they choose?

I would argue that there are 'outside' factors that influence their choice to only serve farangs. I can come up with a number of reasons specific to Pattaya: Thais not allowed in the establishments, scare of uncercover cops, farang bar owners, 'job description', price, general environment issues, the kwai-factor, money oppurtunities...and so on and on and on... :)

Straycat

>> Also, very few i have been acquainted to had thai BFs...

Bollocks. Most of my wife's friends who work at Pattaya beer bars and Go Go bars are married with a Thai or have a Thai boyfriend.

">> Also, very few i have been acquainted to had thai BFs...

Bollocks. Most of my wife's friends who work at Pattaya beer bars and Go Go bars are married with a Thai or have a Thai boyfriend. "

Agreed. They won't admit to it to everyone though. Reminds me of a late drinking session in outdoor beer bar in Khon Kaen. As it closed motorbikes and Thai guys came to pick up their GF's/wifes, and I asked if it was BF's. Appearently the whole bunch were "brothers" ::

Cheers!

Yeah, but then again you hardly ever see Thais roaming the go-go's and the beer bars in Pattaya. Pattaya

-----------------------------------------

well, there would not be that much business in the bars of Suk, patpong, Nana, Cowboy, Phuket, Koh samui, etc... if you count their thai visitors only. I said Pattaya, because i know the place and the girls better there than in BKK.

Bollocks. Most of my wife's friends who work at Pattaya beer bars and Go Go bars are married with a Thai or have a Thai boyfriend.

--------------------------------

no, not bollocks. You have your crowd and i have mine. Where I live (when in Pattaya), a couple dozen girls stay. My GF stays there, she knows a lot about what's going on, and indeed there is not that much women having thai BFs. I also find out that a few who had one were rather exiting the nightlife scene, and wanted a monogamous relationship with a man, thai oK too. I don't deny that some have thai Bfs, just that any girl using her brains in Pattaya (and there are more than we think) will not bother with them. that's the ones I associate with.

Well, since mentioned it, I have been wondering for a while?

Just what is a ?bollock??

As for the topic, could you wife?s friends be a bit older (25+) or perhaps the uglier pick of the litter? I have found the sweet young bar girls need a Thai boyfriend like a fish needs a bicycle.

>Just what is a ‘bollock’

Apparently only plural is used. British slang synonym for "balls" (i.e. testicles). For some reason means also about the same as "bullshit".

Wagner

Archived