Monthly income to maintain a Mia Noi?

harlequinbkk

Says buffalo_bill:

khwaimaisabei,

women as such are expensive to maintain in whichever status. At least I did never come across a cheap one. Offers invited .

Bbill

BBil,

Wowowowowow 10 stars ????????? :) :) :)

Anyway, this is a true statement you made..... I have "just" a GF, she also costs me money, but expenses are called differently, thats all.

Cheers !

I think the prices to maintain a Mia Noi vary hugely. In my particular experience, it is anywhere from 15,000 (average) to 40,000. Some months things happen (like unexpected doctor bills, etc.), other months things are "normal."

I think the bottom line is between the man and the lady. Everyone has different lifestyles and different tastes. I think that 20,000-25,000 baht is plenty for a TG to live a decent life if things don't get out of control. But if you have a TG with expensive tastes and no concern for your wallet you better watch out...

>>There is one board member (haven't heard from him for a while) who is well stuffed and maintains, not exactly, but some kind of mia noi. He's not Thai but has been there for decades.<<

Are you referring to me?

Cost may vary and depends prbably mostly on the lifestyle she was used to. I know of some who maintain a mia noi who worked at Pagasus. These kind won't accept much less than a 100K/month.

My protege is used to a simple life. 10K-12K + all expenses for her education is sufficient for her to even save some.

Whether or not your need to earn a lot to maintain a mia noi depends on your relatinship with her. Is it one of mutual love, the income is irrelevant. If its mostly a sexual attraction from your side, money will be her motivator.

A girl at our office is a mia noi of a Thai with an income around 10K.

Many Thais get married (mia luang) for reasons other than love (businness, cement ties bewteen 2 families etc.) and find love outside their marriage. This would/could similar for the long term farang resident.

Archived