Fireworks

Sarisin

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There must be load of injuries caused by fireworks in LOS. I bought a load of them one night on Samui & went down to the beach to let em off with some cohorts & ended up deaf & nearly dead! They have got to be some of the dodgiest fireworks in the world, only about one worked in the manner it was supposed to, all the others did crazy shit-wicks that lasted half a second, & worst of all was one that had a tube that you dropped a ball with a wick into, lit the wick & it went in the sky & blew up , like a morter, I lit the bastard & it blew up in the tube, 30 centimetres from my head, showering me with flame & colours , setting my clothes on fire & setting the thai girls I was with running & screaming down the beach , thinkking I was dead & they would be in trouble for being involved in the death of a very stupid farang! beware!

I can't figure out what holiday the brats are supposed to be celebrating. Whatever it is, it seems to be happening right outside my window too! I don't know who the hell the kids are either. I suspect their parents sent them here just to get them away from home. Enough is enough already. How many days is this going to go on? And I thought fireworks were ilegal in Bangkok ...

You may be right as my neighborhood has many Indians living here. I thought I spotted Thais shooting them off though. Sympathy explosions?

By the way, it is interesting. We have had nothing but intermittent and constant rainshowers the last two days. The explosions cease during the rain and start up again immediately when it stops. No curfew on setting them off either - late at night and early in the morning.

Archived