Arsenal in relegation battle shock

phiketpete

Arsenal dropped further into the relegation dogfight today after their 3rd consecutive defeat in a week.

the chairman went on the P.A. system immediately after the final whistle to delare that there is no need to panic and that Arsene Wenger has the complete and full backing of the board.

In his post match interview Wenger claimed that his team did not get one decision form the ref in this latest loss and insistent that this was an english conspiracy to stop the French from winning.

Wenger had no comment to make on the press suggestion that both Viera and Henry had handed in transfer requests. The talk is that they only want to play for a winning team and that they could not afford to live in London purely on their salaries and needed the win bonuses to put food on the table.

It is also understood that wenger has made enquiries about the vacant Darlington job and has already e-mailed his resume

Pete, very quick of you to show your side.

What a way to watch a great game.

I've got Friedel and Taylor on one side, so I don't want them to concede any goals, but have Wiltord on the other side, so I wanted him to score.

In the end, those three players gave me 14 points.

All Blacks, what happened ? It looks like your players went on strike. Let's hope for more scores from Di Canio and Legwinski.

I'm hoping that Brevett doesn't play for Fulham tomorrow - then I could claim Sun's 11 points !

Good job to The Mighty Reds, Soi Park Gooners, Glory Hampton's and a new entry, Playschool #1 Off for the top scores so far.

It looks like Big Gib also had an okay week so far. 0 transfers too.

Cheers!

All Blacks, what happened ?

To many of those Arses in my team,

I have still got 3 players to get points from tomorrow so lets see what happens,

I really stuffed up selling Murphy for Beckham though,

Now i got to get rid of those Arsenal wankers in my team real losers those guys,

Very clever, Pete.

I see you are excited in October, Racha.

Maybe 'Pool will be off to another classic treble this year? Oh, I forgot, that treble featured the "exclusive" Worthington and UEFA Cups and a lucky grab of the FA Cup. My, the things that excite you Liverpool supporters ::

Racha: Beers, soon, okay mate?

froggo

The interesting thing is they showed the Liverpool - Tottenham game first and I am the sole Gooner in the pub. The Tottenham supporters eye me suspiciously. Lions and Hyenas are natural enemies you know, hate each other terribly....and we all know which side are the Hyenas ;). Being a Yank I get a break since they think I am not as vitriolic as a Brit Gooner would be. I am cheering Tottenham and I tell them and they understand there are only 4 times this will happen all year (Liverpool/Tottenham home and away, Man Utd/Tottenham home and away).

The 'scum supporter tells the Red scum supporter he'll make a wager that Liverpool doesn't get the result. Taunting, etc. going back and forth. It gets lively in there.

Its weird having all the supporters in one place. At least that's what the Brits there say as its just not done back in England. Its like having the Germans, Russians, Brits and French in the same place. You eye each other suspiciously but make alliances out of convenience.

Chelsea, like their headhunter brethren are probably the worse ::

I didn't realize though how much Arsenal is hated. I knew Man Utd was, but I guess who ever are reigning champions are the most hated.

Next spring we'll still be the most hated......for the same reasons we were last year. UP THE ARSE

"Sayjaan - a man determined to follow me around this board and take pot shots at all pro-Arsenal, and now even anti-Liverppol, comments." What is next? Sayjaan to the rescue of Man City? ::

Where is Kobe when you need him for an old-fashioned vitriolic attack? All in good fun, mate.

froggo

Archived