Are they blind or what?

camerashy

Being rather warm here at the moment, I went to the local pool today to cool off and look at the local female forms. ;) Talk about a turn-off! Anything over 25 years of age had an arse like dumbo the elephant, while the younger ones were heading that way. I went home shaking my head in disgust, so turned on the tele only to see a couple of guys arguing over some fat arsed girl on the Jerry Springer show. I mean this one would not register on the 1 - 10 scale, being in the fractions. The only thing good about her was that her arse was in proportion to the rest of her body - HUGE. And these guys were arguing over who was to stay with her! Unbelievable!

Then I thought - Have I been spoilt? Have I become so used to looking at and taking for granted the small, smooth tight bodies of the Thai females (one in particular anyway) that I can no longer appreciate the more generous figures of my own kind? And does this happen to all guys who are regular visitors to LOS?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was sitting in the steam room at the local health club yesterday and in walks a woman that was pretty much as wide as tall. She was so gross that I felt like I was going to throw up. You would think that the last thing some obese pig would want to do would be to appear in public in something less revealing than a tent. But, oh no, we have the "I am full figured and I am proud" movement in the US.

It seems that clothing manufacturers and advertisers have found that if they use themes from women's lib campaign's, "I am a woman, I am powerful and I am proud" they can get obese woman to buy lots of dresses, bathing suits and other items instead of hiding their obesity as in the past.

Personally, I think, "you're fat and disgusting". Why don't you put on one of those black tent dresses and stay home? That some men are buying into the idea that a "full-figured" woman can be beautiful is beyond me.

I used to think that Asian women were, by natural physical characteristics, diet and personality, immune to the habits over eating and being fat and slovenly but, I am noticing quite a few in the US beginning to take on the characteristics of the " big farang women".

Lets enjoy LOS while we can before this type of pollution invades SEA ......

"I used to think that Asian women were, by natural physical characteristics, diet and personality, immune to the habits over eating and being fat and slovenly but, I am noticing quite a few in the US beginning to take on the characteristics of the " big farang women"

I read a while ago an article about obesity in Hong Kong.According to the writer it was reaching an ever widening part of the polpulation.About the States i've never been there but surveys pretends it's country with the fattest people in the world.Not a great field to take the lead in...Obesity after a certain point becomes quite disgusting IMO

I agree that Asian women are so much more attractive than the majority of Farang women, but McDonalds and Co seem to be doing their best to remedy that. As long as they stick to the traditional diet and work ethic, Asians will retain their lithe proportions, but they are as prone to junk food-related obesity as the rest of us if they are seduced by Ronald and the Colonel. Chinese kids are reputedly spoilt, but I only saw one child throw a tanty during my recent trip to China - right outside Maccas ...

Thanks for that Tiger Moth. I'm glad others find the glorification of the"full figured" woman just so much crap. My guess is if these guys having to put up with these whales ever get to LOS, it would be curtains for their full figured friends. Why drive a truck when you could be behind the wheel of a sleek sports car?

Archived