Are they blind or what?

camerashy

I beg to differ. Had a run in with FatBastard about similar question about 2 months ago.

Come to any of Sydney's surf beaches (38 beaches) and you can see great Aussie girls in the best possible shape. Tens of thousands of them. Ashame 70% of BKK go-go dancers.

Go suburbs' shopping malls and you can see exactly what the thread is about. A different world.

For farang chicks, I can vouch: go popular outdoor places and you'll see great fat-free women.

My gf saw an 1 hour video from the Bondi beach. Just zooming around, no action. "Many beautiful lady, why farang come Thailand?".

Sorry, had no intention of busting the party.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I put lot of effort into my diet and exercise program I believe it is fair for me to expect the same from others.

Why? Just because you do something, you expect everyone else to? Coz what is good for you is good for everyone? - Skcollob.

Truth is if you ask many Thais they will tell you that a 'fuller figure' (male or female) is a sign of wealth. You won't find many people living on the 'bread line' that are obese. How many obese people have you seen in the poorer villages in Issan or the North? No cash=no rice=no beer belly. That's not to say that some of these people wouldn't like a fuller figure - given the chance.

Studies have been made in the states.I remember that one came up saying poor black women were more likely to become obese than walthy western ones.This only compared people in the States though,but the female african migrants in BKK are often huge.It's not as easy as The Richer The Fatter,but OK in Thailand unnecessary fat is often associated with wealth

I remember that one came up saying poor black women were more likely to become obese than walthy western ones

I have seen similar (western) studies and they tend to identify the type of diet as being the main contributing factor. People from low income groups tend to eat food that is cheap - in the west this is often unhealthy and packed with carbohydrates and calories, whereas here in LOS cheap food is certainly healthier. We've all seen people in the west who have little money coming out of McDonalds or somewhere similar. You won't find many poor Thai's eating in that type of place, because it's too expensive. That's not to say they wouldn't like to!

"""">I was sitting in the steam room at the local health club yesterday and in walks a woman that was pretty much as wide as tall. She was so gross that I felt like I was going to throw up. You would think that the last thing some obese pig would want to do would be to appear in public in something less revealing than a tent. But, oh no, we have the "I am full figured and I am proud" movement in the US. >""""

""Next time please tell your male farang friends with disgusting big beer belly and 300 lbs weight parading on the beach without a shirt on to just get back to their hotel ?? A lot of Thais are going to get sick and going to throw up as well.""

I think you are missing the point here. The fat lardarse beached whale farang females are trying to claim that their lack of exercise and gluttenous overeating should not mark them out as being ugly. This is a clear example of the stupidity of subjectivism.

Fat farang men know they are fat and don't care.

Archived