Are they blind or what?

camerashy

>I was sitting in the steam room at the local health club yesterday and in walks a woman that was pretty much as wide as tall. She was so gross that I felt like I was going to throw up. You would think that the last thing some obese pig would want to do would be to appear in public in something less revealing than a tent. But, oh no, we have the "I am full figured and I am proud" movement in the US. >

Next time please tell your male farang friends with disgusting big beer belly and 300 lbs weight parading on the beach without a shirt on to just get back to their hotel ?? A lot of Thais are going to get sick and going to throw up as well.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Next time please tell your male farang friends with disgusting big beer belly and 300 lbs weight parading on the beach without a shirt on to just get back to their hotel ?? A lot of Thais are going to get sick and going to throw up as well"

past a certain level,obesity becomes disgusting IMO,for all sexes and races

NOT to mention just a health problem.. Its unattractive because it is not healthy (not that waif anorexia is the sexy alternative), but obviously the Asian diet has been kinder to the health, and bodies of its culture.

Gargantuan portions, and biggie-sizing is just the road to ruin for eating habits. I'm with good-thai-girl in saying that the beaches are indeed often simple testimony to the gluttony of western culture (diet,embellish if you will)

remembering a lunch with a Thai friend after Outback opened... after a few bites.. "im lao"... I was confused.. she simply said "ahan farang" if she eats a little she is stuffed.

OKAY, so....I have had extended visits to much of the carribean, Most of south and central america, all through the usa, and the majoririty of africa.....anyone who has a hard time finding thin women, thin asian women in Bangkok should hit the local optician.

Perhaps I misunderstood the entire thread???

"Next time please tell your male farang friends with disgusting big beer belly and 300 lbs weight parading on the beach without a shirt on to just get back to their hotel ?? "

No, I suggest you speak up if you care to do so. I am not concerned with the appearance of other males. I am concerned about my own appearance and the appearance of the opposite sex. Since I put lot of effort into my diet and exercise program I believe it is fair for me to expect the same from others.

However, even so, I am not offensive to those that I encounter who do not take care of themselves. The most I will do is to avoid them.

Last week I was sitting in a bar enjoying a drink.This particular bar is where alot of the young set hang out.Lots of girls in the 18-25 bracket.Before I went to Los I,d be drooling,now all I notice is what fat arses they have.

Why do women with fat arses insist on wearing those tight ski pant things?

My favorite is in a health club or on a hiking trail, often women with fat asses will tie a sweatshirt around their waste - tied in front, body of shirt drapped over the fat ass. It always seems to me that this is like an ostrich with its head in the sand. An attempt to hide from reality, "If I cover it up, no one will know I have a fat ass".

Instead what happens is that you have a fat ass with a sweatshirt hanging over it making it EVEN BIGGER.

Rusty, can't answer that. But if you're game enough to tell them their arses look hideous, you'll be doing mankind a great service. Better still, just ignore them like I do, close your eyes, and think of Noi, Fon, Goong, Lek or one of the hundreds of others that provide us with such memories. Now, if only I could work out how to turn those memories into realities more than a couple of times a year!!! :D

Says Tiger Moth:

No, I suggest you speak up if you care to do so. ......(snip)

However, even so, I am not offensive to those that I encounter who do not take care of themselves. The most I will do is to avoid them.

You suggested what ?

Are you nuts?

I can smell their body odor for hundreds of yards away ! I don't want to be near them.

Avoid them? It's hard on the beach , ah? I just can't say - Hey, get out of my sight. I was having a day dream then you are ruining it by walking in my sight and waking me up to the real world. ::

Archived