Are they blind or what?

camerashy

Jasmine, as long as you put your "seat belt' ;) on, theres no problems. Seriously but, has anyone ever done an informal study of the girls in Thailand compared with their mothers. I find in the majority of cases here in farangland, the mother is an ideal advertisement for what the daughter will be at a similar age. A few of my friends here have found out to their peril that genetics are very hard to deny. One married an attractive, bubbly girl whose mother had the same personality, but was seriously overweight. Within 5 years she was starting to expand, to the point now that he is embarassed to walk down the street with her. He still says he loves her, but the sheer physical size must have some effects on their relationship. I realise the ageing process affects us all to a degree, but it doesn't mean you can fall apart altogether after you have a ring on your finger (and that goes for both sexes).

Anyway, back to my question. Has anyone found there is a strong comparison between the Thai mother and daughter as far as body shape and personality is concerned, or are they all individuals?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Seat belt is not a problem. My problem is, I am married to a 6'2", 180 lbs man who can eat without gaining an ounce, I swear, he has tape worms! I need to be around 55 lbs less than him so he could feel big!!! :D :D :D

There is a Thai proverb which says "When one wants to look at a woman, look at her mother, for certain, look at her grandmother." So the mother should project what a woman will look like at the similar age, as you said.

I never thought that I will ever gain weight, then the hormones changed. However, not many Asian women become obese.

Cheers!

My girlfriend's mother and grandmother are slimmer than she is now! I don't like what age has done to their faces mind, but I suppose that's mostly due to sun-damage, so if I keep her out of the sun..

A key point is that Thai women have much less tolerance of fat on people (including themselves) than do western women. They'll point it out on each other and be ashamed of it while a lot of western women try to make out that their overweight shape is "normal".

as far as body shape and personality is concerned, or are they all individuals?

-----------------------------------

body shape, i hope never. personality wise?... Yep, that would be nice. When my TGF snaps at me, her mother scolds her and even slapped her once. One of my favourite moments in LOS. Somnamna!!!!

Pattaya 127, what was your GFs reaction to this? I ask because although I am not the type who hits anyone, my instincts tell me that if I ever did such a thing with my GF, there would be skin and hair flying (and I don't mean hers!). She is remarkably strong and determined for someone of her stature, but being slapped by your mother - now thats another thing altogether.

Archived