TRIP REPORT PART 5: Adventures in Pattaya.

So I wake up up at around 7am on tuesday morning and decide to catch a bus to Pattaya. I throw a few esssentials into a small bag and I am out the door on my way to the bus station to catch the 9am bus. After a bumpy ride I arrive in Pattaya at about 11am, this place is absolutly beautiful!. I check into my hotel and start to explore the beach. I am very surprised to see the BGs out so early along the beach front and at the bars, doing their common "hey sexy man!" routine. I eventually walk into a shopping mall to look around and buy a few things. I buy a RONALDO soccer jersey at a clothing stall when a cute asain sweety that works in the next stall over starts talkin to me. We start talkin and things are going very very well, we start makin each other laugh and smile the communication is great! surprisingly she doesnt ask me to buy anything from her stall. I ask if she wants to get something to eat with, she says yes and we are off to the food court where I buy some tom yum soup and she only has some water, because she said she already eat. I learn from her lets call her Tea that she owns her own clothing stall and that her bussiness is doing alright. I also learn that she had a boyfriend for 2yrs and but they broke up because the distance was to far he kept promising to see her but never came.

The communication between us is very mellow like two friends talkin, her english is very good. So she seems like a cool person to hang out with for the one night that I am going to be in Pattaya, so I ask if she wants to do somethin tonight. She says yeah sure and to pick her up from work.

So I leave the mall very happy knowing that I am just gonna spend a night with a nice person that will show me around Pattaya at night. So I head down to the beach and rent out a jet ski. A bg from the next bar over from where the jet ski and motor cycle rental place is starts hounding me like crazy! I am not interested in this one at all, let me just say she seems way to butchy for me, yelling loud and very demanding.

After my ride on the jet ski I go to leave for my hotel when this BG starts hounding me again tellin me "I like you to much!" I tell her I have a Girl friend but that doesnt stop her, she demands that I pay the bar fine for her I laugh in her face and tell her to ask the Tuk Tuk driver accross the street to pay for you because I'm not gonna.

I run to my hotel looking over my shoulder and get changed. It is about 7pm about now and it is time to explore the night. I am absolutly amazed by how many bars and BGs there are, hundreds I tell ya no thousands, I am astounded at the selection in Pattaya. And the other thing is I see hardly any toursits around which is a good thing. After about an hour of exploring I see this one cute BG sitting on a bench outside a bar not really saying anything but smilling, she reminds me of an X girlfriend that I adored so I sit beside her and we get talkin. Her english is ok but for some reason our comunication is amazing! I make her laugh by immitating her friends who are calling over men with the routine " hey sexyman!"

I then grab her hand and we are off to get some drinks at my hotel, I ask what she wants, she asks me to order so I order her a strawberry Daquiri, and I get a COLAAA lol. We joke around with the waiter for a little bit and we are off to my hotel room. She reminds me of a chipmunk with chubby cheeks, but with a killer bod, I can see chip and dale drooling at the site of her lol. So we do the deed like two monkeys in heat. She then tells me "you no butter fly I no say sexy man" I smile but dont say anything because I want to butterfly to see whats out there. So we exchange emails and it is time for me to go and pick up Tea from her work.

Oh and another thing I didnt even barfine her and she never asked for any cash so I didnt give and she didnt seem to care and then she says she says "I dont work bar to much so mail me and then see me ok?" I said sure and then I am off to see Tea. I get to her work and she is very surprised to me. She says "I thought you wont come" I said I want doin much anyway so I came. Me and Tea head off to a bar where a asain girl is singing some latin tunes, I teach Tea how to salsa, but she is to shy so we sit down for some drinks. Then out of no where a asain guy gets up on stage and starts singing a really bad version of Livin Lavida loca. I pay for the drinks and we are off.

We both get something to eat and we split the bill, she actually paid more then I did which was a surprise from a Thai girl. We also did some window shopping, she didnt buy anything or did she ask me to buy her anything. We are off to my hotel, we arrive there and I ask her if she would like to come up and talk some more, because we were hving a great time with each other. She says ok and we end up talkin for about an hour. I then make my move I am only here for on night I leave for Toronto in a day so I need to do soemthing quike. I give her a kiss she resists at first and then starts getting into a bit more. We make love for practiacally the whole freakin night lol, it was great! She then leaves and asks me to come her work before I leave for Bangkok then to T.O.

The next day I go to Tea's work she is happy to see me, we take pics with each other she sheds a little tear before I leave and I am off for bangkok she then sees that I havesome dirt on my back and that my soccer Jersey says ONALDO instaed of RONALDO, she asks me what happened?. Ok lets rewind for a little bit for oh about 4hrs before I went to see Tea for the last time that morning. I rent out a motor scouter that morning, and me the idiot not knowing how fast these things can go I wipe out big time on it! I am headed down a hill top coming back from another beach when I slam into a rock that for some odd reason I did not see sitting there, half on and off the road, I hit the dam rock and fly over the handle bars and into a ditch, sliding atleast 10 feet on my back, ripping apart the letters on my shirt. I am lying there when a sweetheart of a thai lady helps me up and asks if I need an ambulance, but I dont because I am ok I just had the wind knocked out of me. I pic up my bike, give the yonge lady a hug and some baht to buy something for herself and head over to Teas work. I tell Tea what happened first she asks if I was ok and then laughs at my messed up soccer jersey that I am going to keep forever, yes I love my ONALDO jersey.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mrkungfu,

Exposure to the Board has definitely had a profound effect on you, young man. You now seem capable of forming a coherent sentence, and you only mentioned Toronto once !

I think you will find that the full impact of the LOS will only hit you once you have returned home - its an addictive place.

very nice Mr. Kung Fu,

I wonder if you can help me with a few pointers as I have never been to pattaya before and I am a little nervous about where to go etc.

1. where abouts in BKK do you catch the bus to Pattaya, how much does it cost.

2. when you get to Pattaya where does the bus land and how did you get to the hotel (can you recomend a good hotel? Was yours any good?).

3. I have heard about a place called patayaland with many go go bars. If I was looking at the beach which way would i walk to get there (eg left or right)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Regards Fred

Archived