Farting?

Lusty

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I try not to fart unless involved in "fart sex", otherwise it is just pretty stinky stuff, lets get to the real question though, who will admit to farting & then turning Indian rubber man to get as close to their own ass to smell their own by product?? Admit this & you really are free with the farting . ( I am not admiting to this at this stage ).

Russ,

I remember the first time one accidently fell out in the company of "she who shall remain nameless", the lady in question was tickled pink with my embarassment. Later on she returned the favour and was almost beside herself in shame. Thankfully we have move on from there and last time round I put on a special blue flame light show for her (lights out and lighter at the ready) not sure she was quite as impressed as i was though.

mine have "body and aroma" ::

favorite fart locations:

small airconditioned spaces like cars

lifts, just before you step out

under the bedsheet, drives every woman crazy

::

>>>Thankfully we have move on from there and last time round I put on a special blue flame light show for her (lights out and lighter at the ready<<<

but be reminded that you should wear at least some underpants while flaming them. we had a guy in boarding school who got some nasty burns... ::

Archived