Farting?

Lusty

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, we male farangs might have the volume (why do Tim Allen comedy skits come to mind here?), but what about these cute little bargirls?

Damn, they are the world's best SBD (Silent But Deadly) artists. ::

I had one the other night that shot an SBD under the covers and it just about made my eyeballs turn 360 degrees in their sockets. ::

The paint is still peeling off my walls after this 42 kgs cutie gassed my place. She needs a job with an exterminator. :)

Anyway, great topic. Now, we only need to know the Top Ten Foods (excluding somtam) Which Make You Rip One.

Interesting...more than 10% of the viewers have responded to the post.

The theme must be of a great interest.

I guess, everybody is an expert in the matter. My style: never done it in presence of anyone, nor would tolerate others (especially gfs) doing that next to me.

For those who did not know: a fart is the same substance as a natural gas, burns like hell if there is lit match near the source. Watch your body hair....

Poor "Culture" section. Too few responses in there...

I had one the other night that shot an SBD under the covers and it just about made my eyeballs turn 360 degrees in their sockets.

LOL :: :: ::

Good one!!

I usually don't fart when my TG is present. Only when I feel that perfect ONCE-IN-A-WEEK-FART which makes my whole body shiver from relaxation.

I really disgust it when my TG shows her farting skills, really stinky and a huge turn OFF!!

Somebody mentioned about fart-food.....for me it's without any doubt BEANS. ::

[color:"blue"]Reactions vary, but is something like an ice breaker.

[/color]

Wow! I'd never thought of it in that fashion. I can see it now...

"Hallo, sir. Welcome. What you name?"

"Pull my finger, tilac"

PHHHHHTTTTTT

"Oh! You velly funny man! Hab much power. You pay bar fine?"

I'll try this new ice breaking technique in a couple of weeks and offer a full report. :D :: ;) :: :):D :D :D

PhordPhan

15 days and counting!!!

Archived