Farting?

Lusty

I tend to be a bit "windy"in the morning.If you go into the hong nam of most hotel rooms and let rip the accoustics just amplify everything ten fold and by the time your g/f has left your in agony ::!How do bg's view farting in their presence as somtimes its very difficult to hold out until the coast is clear.

I suppose I could always ask them if they'd like to play a game of "dutch ovens"of course. :(

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Barfined my girl for 3 days last time. We got pretty conftorable between us. I farted a couple times on accident, and she thought funny. As I was taking a shower, she came in and ripped a fart. It kinda grossed me out, so in the future I will be more sensitive to the girls, I try not to do it around home, so I guess I will follow the same rules in Thailand.

ZMAN Z28

I remember shortly after I got married and my wife was living with me for the first time, we had the famous tuesday night mexican buffet at bourbon st. restaurant on soi 22. Well of course the morning after was quite windy and shocked the hell out of my wife.. She was asking me why I never did that before we were married and now that we are I believe I can.. OPPS She did not like it too much, but nature still takes it course.

>>>and shocked the hell out of my wife.. She was asking me why I never did that before we were married and now that we are I believe I can.. <<<

my missus said the same thing, but i guess she's just jealous, i can fart a lot louder than her.

and it rarely stops her from giggling when i ripped a particular noisy one...

Well, hard to believe they could hear it over the T.V.! Or try flushing the toilet just as you begin the rip! This will help cover the noise, and also draw the fumes out! :) Frankly, I find people delibertly farting in my presence an insult. I can see a "slip" but just blasting is rude to me...

The quantity of som tam eaten must have something to do with farting? A few days in LOS and I can't help it. I was very embarassed the first time when "it" could not be avoided in presence of the gf. She laughs a lot about this, so it's no problem. I fart all day long in LOS....

Whatever happens in the hong nam (bathroom) is not a problem neither. We always shower together, she soaps and rinces me, inspection and cleaning of anus included. :: Not to forget the functionning of the main tool... :o

Archived