B/G success rate?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>we have many sex tourists in sydney

also have brothels with Tahi only girls (here on student visas for a couple of years.

They havnt (worked in Thailand) just here to earn $

Unless you are joking here - that's not the same - sex tourists generally come to spend on sex, not to earn by providing it.

You may want to use "sex workers" to describe the o/s girls coming to prostitute themselves in Australia.

Numbers: 10 thousand sex workers in NSW (data published by Sex Workers Association of NSW).

By the way, I live on the sea side of Kings Cross, could you please point me into the right direction - I have never heard of such places in my neighbourhood.

"Brothels", is it what you call them?...

unless I see evidence to the contrary that these women have freely chosen to become prostitutes to enjoy the benefits derived from such work.

----------------------------------------

funny that they have waited to be left by some guy, with a baby in their care most often, to make that choice. More like a rock or a hard place (a hard -on, i guess ;)).

"funny that they have waited to be left by some guy, with a baby in their care most often, to make that choice. More like a rock or a hard place (a hard -on, i guess )."

This seems once again to be a repeat of one of the fave subjects here. I am not so sure if you really disagree?

Its a difference between being forced and choosing to do this work because you want a better life for you and your kid.

Say say they are "forced" into it shows little respect for those who actually are physically forced into the trade around the world. Or have to do it because they would starve to death if not.

Cheers!

[color:"red"] remember they are risking there lives out there just to make us happy and risk our lives to [/color]

You must have meant that they could catch AIDS? If these women are risking their lives then they should get paid more like soldiers in battle fields?

I realized that it could not be easy to have sex with any man who can pay the price.

I am confused with these analogy. ::

The thread is about how successful a BG in a marriage and I feel that with culture, language barriers, the rate is less than 50%. However, if ones look at how successful for the women to get out of the sex industry, the rate is much higher and I feel that it is good.

Cheers!

Says BrideSearch:

I understand a little about economics and realize that there will always be some level of unemployment. I also realize that some countries provide more security for their citizens than others. But these women aren't faced with a choice between starvation (death) or becoming a prostitute. It's more a choice between a minimalistic existence or becoming a prostitute. They have chosen.

Where are you, Good Thai Girl ? He's making the same point as yours on another thread !

Archived