The Incredible Thai Virgins

jai-dee

on the other hand though, i think i should invite him over, and if he displays that kind of attitude here, my missus is gonna teach him a lesson he will most definately never ever forget.

-----------------------------------

Fly, i agree with you about being offended, but Mr KungFu did not attack anyone on the board, expressed himself, and you are most free to show your disagreement as well, but that can be done without personal attacks. It's so easy to PM him and you guys can find (dis) agreement on a personal level if you wish. Cordially

PS: if Kungfu answers you in kind, and we get another cyber-fight, this will be again another closed thread because of hi-jacking. See if you can kindly edit your post. thanks

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>See if you can kindly edit your post. thanks <<<

sorry, but in this case i will not comply. if you need to have it edited, you will have to do it yourself please as a moderator.

i meant what i said there.

if he is clever, he will rethink his completely warped opinions and attitude, because if he doesn't i can assure you that one day or the other he will meet someone who teaches him that lesson he would get from my missus if he would ever display that attitude in front of someone similar to my missus.

>>>her sister was married because she was seen sitting in the same room as her future husband

If a man and a woman are in the same room, this is a criminal offence even today - in Malaysia.

Every time I have told this to Thai friends they could hardly believe it.

Looks like times have changed.

>>Looks like times have changed. <<

and in the case of thailand's villagesocieties - not for the better. girls going down south into prostitution, drugs, collapsing familystructures, parents and relatives who don't work anymore, just wait for the money their daghters send up, other parents who have no way to keep their daughters off the prostitution, husband's who lose their wifes to prostitution.

and still the same poverty. no way out.

talking with my missus about the subject - she still has difficulties to understand how her village (and family) could have changed in such a short period of time. compared to the women only a few years younger than her she is a dinosaur, with all her old world ideals of fidelity and virginity.

Hi,

I find your story incredible, not because she was a virgin, but wild in bed with her sister in the same bed!!!!

However, what do I know, may be this is how the story about the inlaws go with a couple to the honeymoon started.

Gentlemen, I just cannot imagine a virgin just "hop" into bed on the first date, am I being out of date??

Did not mean to accuse you of making up the story, but I just cannot believe it.

Cheers!

Jai-Dee : Please forgive my ignorance but after reading your story I was left with this lingering question : How did you check to find out that she was indeed a virgin . I am at a complete loss as to the methods one would apply in such a situation ? Just curious my friend ?

Archived