Of Pregnant Girls and Sleeping Pills

zanemay

MY FIRST PREGNANT GIRL

I was taking my daily exercise along the beach in Pattaya when I was greeted by a smile from a very pretty face. "Hello, how are you?" she said in very good English.

The girl was sitting in the evening shadows far away from the working girls. She was perched on the cross-strut of an overturned beach chair, a seat that would be uncomfortable in the best of conditions. She had a large purse on her lap. She was hiding something.

This was a girl who was prettier than most of the freelancers one sees on at beach. We talked a little bit and everything was amiable. After awhile she moved her purse. "I have baby," she said. Wow! She was pregnant all right. "How long?" I asked. "Four months." I don't know if she was telling me she had been pregnant for four months or that the baby was due in four months. Either way, she was midterm.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked her. "Look for man," she said. "Why are you sitting way off over here?" "Aye baby," she said. (Shy because I'm pregnant.) "I want to go with you," she says. She is so far away from where the freelancers work, I wonder how she could hope to get a man.

So here we are. Off in the shadows, Zane and a lovely preggie.

Hmmm??? Maybe you can forgive me? I have never had a child. I have never been with a pregnant woman. I have never seen one naked up close. There have only been a few times when I have even been able to rub the belly of a pregnant woman. I am taken with the idea of going with this girl. She could use the money.

"What can you do?" I ask her. "Everything." She lies. We agreed on "sa-moke" which was good for both of us. "Okay, gap hong." (Let's go to my room.) She gets up with difficulty. She groans. I attribute this to her uncomfortable seat.

We walk across the street to get a baht bus. She's slow. I don't know much about this, but her belly is really out there! My Thai is not good enough to raise complex issues and anyway I'm committed. She is with me, she is pregnant, I have to take care of her.

She sits sideways on the taxi bench to balance and control her load. Her back hurts. The lovely smile is not much in evidence. When the taxi stops she gets out with difficulty. She is very slow on the 200 yard walk to my hotel. My green lights have flicked over to yellow. Either this is a difficult pregnancy or something is rotten in Denmark!

Finally we get to my room. I tell her I would like to see her stomach. She takes off her clothes. Oh my Buddha!!! This is not midterm. This is just before finals. I am not panicking (yet), but I am confused. Over my head!

She wobbles and hobbles across the living room and into the bathroom. She showers and comes to lay on the bed. She carries her stomach in her arms for all maneuvers. She lays down. I sit on the bed. She groans and grabs her stomach!! I now estimate that she has been pregnant for 8 months, 30 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes!! Oh please Lord, do not let the water break on my bed!! I don't want to go to the hospital and be Papa!!

"Uh...okay sweetheart... I don't think you should do anything but go to your room and lay down." She agrees. She tells me about another man she met her at the beach who "songsan"-ed her. ("Songsan" means to take care of someone who needs help.) He took her to the store and bought her food and some clothes for the baby. This is what she was doing at the beach. She could not possibly engage in any kind of sex. She was putting herself out there hoping for a sympathetic farang to come along and take care of her. She's a beggar. A good-looking, well-dressed, pregnant beggar. I don't really blame her, but I'm not happy.

Things are not beautiful now. I don't like being lied to. She could have asked me for help at the beach. I would have given her 100 baht and she could have looked for another sucker. But no! Here we are. She can't do anything for me. I'm worried as hell that her water will let loose!

We had agreed on 400 baht and I unhappily give it to her. I have an ashtray on a table by the door. Since I don't smoke, it holds my coins. As she leaves she starts grabbing. "I need money for taxi." She takes 30 baht and is going for more. "Enough!" I say. "No I want 50!" She can get anywhere in town for 30 baht. Now she is stealing. I take the ashtray away. She's angry. I'm angry. She stomps out. Later I think the girl at reception gives me a bad look. "What did you do to that poor lady with baby!!??" her eyes seem to say. Humiliating.

THE SLEEPING PILL

I am a rich man. I have $10! With my $10 I often buy a sleeping pill. A bit expensive for a sleeping pill, you say? But my sleeping pills are special. They don't leave me groggy and hung over. The only after effects are tranquility, energy and joy.

My favorite sleeping pill is Na, the girl I met at the market in my post "Love at the Market!!" She has been with me about half a dozen times now. I take her after I have had a rough night. Either I have been with a lady who required extended rigors ("extracted the maximum amount from me for the least amount of money" as my critics say. Ha!) or with a new one who couldn't settle down and sleep right. Either way, I always get Na when I need a good nap.

The other day was typical. I telephoned her mobile and her 45 year old and half-deaf "mother" answered. She makes up for her hearing loss by screaming, "ZANE!? ZANE!? YOU WANT NA?! NA IN WOOM! YOU WANT NA??!! I OUTSIDE!! YOU WANT NA??!!" "Okay, kha phun khap. I go to your room." A couple minutes on the baht bus and I hop off at their soi. The response to my knock is slow, but the door eventually opens. One girl is asleep on the bed and Na is bundled in a blanket on the floor.

She gives me a groggy nod. "Okay," I say. "You can come sleep in my room." She pulls herself together pretty quickly and we leave. "Hue cow mai?" I ask her. (Are you hungry?) She's a kid (24) and I'm a grownup. I have to feed her. We pick up something for her and head for my room.

A few things about Na. She is a happy girl. Her English doesn't amount to much, but she loves to talk. We use a mixture of Thai and English and do pretty well. I think a key to Na's happiness is that she is happy living with Nok, her not-real "mother." There are three girls and Nok living together in the crappy room. The girls go with farang and support Nok, although Nok does some fortune telling work at the beach. They have good relations and Na really loves Nok. Na is always in good spirits when I see her, talking, laughing, happy to be with me. She should be. I treat her well and don't ask for much.

Na has a regular face. Not beautiful and not ugly. But she is 24 and has a perfect body! She is a little tall for me, but has a flat, no-babies, stomach, a cute ass and perfect skin.

Anyway it's about 3:30 PM. We take showers, I close the blackout curtains and we get in bed. She starts to doze while I read my book. After a few minutes I turn out the light and move behind her. I give her an arm-around and rub her perfect stomach. I hold her. We "nawn laup, fan dee." (Fall asleep and have sweet dreams.) When I wake up an hour and a half later we are in exactly the same position! I don't know about you, but I find that to be rare. It means we both slept really well, without shifting. I wake up slowly. Very slowly. I take a long time to gaze at her lovely body while she sleeps. She is naked, on her back. Not shy, not immodest. Just a sweet, lovely, regular girl.

We have been together before without sex so she isn't surprised when I tell her I don't want it. I have a date later and want to save "pow-ahr." Half an hour later she is dressed and ready to go. I give her 450 baht and she is delighted with our time together. "Oh thank you, thank you for want sleep with me!" she bubbles. We are both happy and feeling great.

A PREGNANT SLEEPING PILL

Early yesterday afternoon I took my walk along the beach. I enjoy buying a beer at the 7-11, chatting up some girls and doing a bit of people watching. I settle down with a beer, and Oh No! here she comes, one of the roughest hookers in Thailand. A loud, fat, very dark brown girl with huge tits and no bra. She sits next to me. Her front teeth have been bashed. I ask her what happened to them and she pantomimes boxing. She hits on me and every man that walks by. She stands up, stretches her arms back over her head and sticks out her chest. A farang stops. I don't know how, but I do know how - this girl goes with a couple of fools a day.

While she is sitting with me, a friend of hers comes over. A little short girl with a lovely face and a big stomach. She pulls up her T-shirt and I give it a rub. She talks for a minute and walks off. I take little notice.

After half an hour or so I want to move off. I walk aways and am drawn by a pretty face. I sit down. Very familiar. Then I see the stomach. "You forget!?" she says with a big smile. The beer Singha had kicked in.

Her name is Lee and she is a Pattaya veteran. A veteran of Soi 8 no less! She worked there until she got bored and quit a couple of years ago. She is 30 years old, 4'8" tall and weighs 88 pounds when she isn't pregnant. She speaks good English, is animated, smiles happily. We have a good rapport.

I ask her, "Tam arrai kap?" (What are you doing?) "Tam ngan." (Working.) "Really? You can go with men and have sex?" "Sure. No problem. You no have baby so you no understand." We chat a bit.

She yawns. "Nguan nawn." (I'm sleepy.) After awhile, I yawn. She yawns. I am really sleepy and it's time for my nap. I am drawn to her personality and her pregnancy. I think there would be something serene about sleeping with her. I make the obvious proposal. "Since you're sleepy and I'm sleepy, why don't we go to my room and sleep together. No sex. I want to sleep so I want you to stay for maybe three hours. I'll give you 300 baht." She verifies that it will be okay if she leaves at 10:00 PM. Perfect. I have a date with the massage girl at midnight. She says it will be impossible not to have sex, either before sleep or after sleep.

This little girl was so lovely! When she got naked she was tiny, tiny and very cute. Her stomach was cute, although definitely a burden for her. I rested my hand on it and the baby kicked like hell! "Baby like you," she laughed. I held her and cuddled. I rubbed the basketball, and then settled down. Just the three of us. It WAS very serene. We slept well.

We took about an hour to wake up and I held off her advances. I had other plans again. When she left I handed her three bills. Ooops! One of them was a 500. She caught what I missed and handed it right back. She tucked away the 200 baht and said that was all she wanted. She left happy. It's the next day and she called me just a few minutes ago asking if I wanted her to come over. I told her to come tomorrow.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

liked the post,but do not really know what to think.

say she was stealing because she wanted 20 baht more?.

20 baht?,i can't buy my daily paper for that in England.

not a lot for me when on holiday,and i think not a lot for you.

think what she is doing,she is heavily pregnant and still going out looking for a kind man to help her.

she is really lowering herself,seems she was/is desparate.

i know you say you would have willingly given her money on the beach,why not do that at the time then?.

why wait until the room and when you find things are not so good you change?.

little head took over on the beach?.

you would have given her 100 on the beach,but not 20 in the room.

20 for her is a meal.

only my opinion,my friend and i hope you do not think i'm flaming you,i don't want to upset anyone.

but on this point i side with her.

she is only trying to support herself and her future child and having to sit there trying to attract men is soul destroying for her.

how many kickbacks do you think she has?.

you showed compassion by taking her home and i admire you for that,i probably would'nt have even taken her to the room,considering her condition.

but to treat her like that over 20 baht is not good IMHO.

Interesting post.

I have never been attracted to pregnant women. I suppose I always thought it was a little weird, but if all parties consent, why should there be a problem?

I wonder if the attraction is aesthetic, or whether it is something about a subconscious desire to produce a child.

I like Sayjann's comments. I always like to hear the voice of compassion and kindness.

Another poster here might have grumbled that he had been ripped off and refuse to pay her.

However, in defence of the original poster, I think it is hard sometimes to define the difference between being kind and being a sucker.

Giving a desperate girl money to help with her problems is a kind act. Sending money to every bar girl who e-mails a sob-story is merely foolish. There is a lot of grey area in between.

Most of us like to think of ourselves as kind, but do not like to think of ourselves as suckers. This therefore requires us to make decisions on when a demand is genuine and reasonable, and when the girl is pushing it too far.

I think in these matters, the amount of money is immaterial. It becomes about the principle, and it becomes about ones own desire not to think that one has been suckered.

Sometimes one has to say 'No, you're not having any more!' when it seems like the girl is pushing it too far, and is taking advantage, whether it be over 1000 baht or ten.

I think these judgement calls are very difficult to make.

A bargirl I know called me the other day to say that she was very ill and had to have her appendix removed. I am in UK now, and couldn't verify the truth of this statement. She needed money for the operation.

Many things crossed my mind. Firstly she isn't my 'girlfriend' and we have never really had anything other than a 'professional' relationship, so I don't really have any obligation to assist her. But on the other hand, I really can't bear the idea that she might not get treatment and die of a burst appendix. But, of course, foremost in my mind was the idea that this was quite possibly a scam and that I was being played for a fool.

So I rang the Rama IX hospital (a good private hospital, but slightly cheaper than Bumrungrad). I asked them if it was possible for me to pay for treatment by credit card. They said this was possible. So I rang the girl and told her to go to the Rama IX hospital, and that if she had to have the operation, I would telephone the hospital and pay by credit card. The next day she rang up to say that she went to the clinic instead, and they gave her medicine. Would I send her money to pay for it? I said I couldn't, whereupon she complained that she had saved me a lot of money by not having an operation - why was I too mean to pay for a little medicine? The truth - to get back to my point - was that it wasn't really about the money: it was about not wanting to feel like a sucker.

ranma

Sayjann,

I agree with you as long as we are talking about 20 baht. Problem was I was angry with her and reacting to grabbing without asking. I would have had no problem giving her taxi money.

She said she wanted 50 baht, but that was a lie. Left to it she would have cleaned out all of the change.

If you read another recent post of mine, there was a girl that came in and drank as much whiskey as she could take. I have one that comes over, asks if she can have a beer from the fridge and ends up drinking all I have in there - 3 beers. Grabbing, grabbing, grabbing.

When I stroll the beach I am always asked to "songsan" someone. I gave an old lady 20 baht for food and the next time she saw me called me "kee nee-ow" (cheap and mean) for not doing it again. I was not ready to take her on as a permanent dependent. It was really quite ugly on her part to speak to me like that.

A lady comes along with a pathetic, crying 7 year old. She asks for money to feed her son. I give her some. When she goes, the girl sitting next to me tells me that the mother hits him to make him cry. He isn't hungry, it's a scam.

I met a lady the other night, an out-of-work school teacher. Not that great looking but a nice lady. She was new at this and really shy about speaking to passing farang. I asked her (she didn't ask me) how much money she had. 15 baht (she said.) I gave her 100.

Obviously the pregnant girl wasn't an outright scam - at least I knew she was pregnant. (For sure!!) But I can't save everyone over here. I can't songsan everyone who asks me. It is a bottomless pit.

Take care.

Zane

Hi,

I have to defend Zane a little. He gave the pregnant girl 400 Baht already. Others would have kicked her out after discovering there is no sex to get.

If I leave a shop taking the donnation box telling them I need taxi money what you think will happen?

About pregnant girls. What I know from family, friends and personal experience is that pregnant girls are horny. Sex until the end no problem, just don't do any wild stuff. Doggy style with a cussion supporting her belly or lying on the side doing it from behind. Just don't put your weight on her belly.

When the time has come and the baby is due to get born one way to help the girl into labour is physical labour. :p I think you get the idea.

Personaly I'm more interested in non-pregnant girls.

Zane.

as i said,i was'nt having a pop at you.

just take the ashtray full of change from her and give her the two 10 baht coins.

i read your other post about the girl drinking from the mini-bar.

i always have the girls asking if they can have a drink and i've been lucky,they have'nt taken advantage.

but the thing that annoys me?,at night,they open a bottle of water and take 2-3 mouthfulls.

in the morning,they have to ignore the opened one and open a new one.

Ranma 500.

your story is poignant for me.

knew a girl for a long time,she became a regular over 3 trips to Phuket.

last year she asked me for money,saying she had stomach problems and needed operation.

i ignored her.

saw her may this year and she had a bag full of pills and had to visit the clinic every week for injections.

she had lost a lot of weight and when i saw her dancing,i saw how much pain she was in.

she refused to have an operation(against doctor's wishes),afraid she would not recover from the gas and leave her son without a mother.

she died in august,the tumour killed her and i feel so guilty,i could have helped.

all this has been confirmed by 6 english people i know who live on phuket and knew her.

i asked them to find out the truth and they all told me the same story after investigating.

i feel so bad.

Don't beat yourself up about it. I bet you weren't the only farang she asked money off of. More likely she did get some from someone and still refused to have the op.

Tumour in the stomach? Cancer? There's a good chance she would have died even after having an op anyway.

You know Zoot,

It doesn't seem like you really read my trip report. You must have seen the word "pregnant" and just missed everything else. It seemed very clear why I did not notice that the girl was as pregnant as she was: She told me she was four months pregnant AND she hid her stomach with a big purse AND she sat in the dark. By the time I suspected the truth, we were in a taxi on the way to my room.

I don't see one bit of "predatory" in my attitude toward this girl.

Sayjaan,

I did not take your comments as a flame. There is a lot of validity to them. You have to understand that the business with the grabbing money was all happening "in the heat of the moment" when I was already pissed that I was suckered into this situation. I didn't say it or show it though. I was worried that she would deliver then and there and I was thinking I had wasted my time and money when I could have brought back another girl and had some fun. On the other hand, I'm glad I helped her to the extend of 430 baht (for a half hour) and if I had it to do over with hindsight I would have given her the extra little bit.

I knew I was putting myself out there to take some heat with this trip report, but I posted it for a couple of reasons. The board has been very slow lately, probably because there are relatively few members over here now. I wanted to put up a new trip report. Although a lot of my stuff is off beat, it is honest (sometimes graphic) and I hope, if nothing else, that it is interesting.

Take care,

Zane

Archived