Ambassador Biergarten Freelancers

Sarisin

When Topcat, Badabing, and I were on our way from Genesis to NEP we took a shortcut through the Ambassador Biergarten. I was rather surprised at what I saw.

Nearly every table had one or more good-looking freelancers sitting there just flashing us lovely smiles.

I was wondering if any of you have hung out at this biergarten recently or gotten to know any of these lovely smiles better.

I know when I get back this will be one of the first places I check out.

Thanks.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny thing with these free-agents is they tend to get more attractive as the night wears on. Don't know what it is, but... I was hassled by a real fat stinking banger of a freelancer at Ambassador beergarden one afternoon in September, a real haggard leather-faced old boiler :o, took me three beers to shake the ugly bitch off. Lurched into her six hours later at Thermae, though, and, would you believe it, she looked absolutely stunning, like she'd lost a ton of weight and had a complete facial makeover. What a transformation: a real ten out of ten! Mind you, I'd had a gallon of heineken and a dozen tequila slammers by then. ;):o

(Took her short time, anyway.)

j ::

Archived