On the scene update - Soi Cowboy

shotover

Went to Soi Cowboy Sunday night with a couple of other board members who made the night a lot of fun. I was a little unsteady at the end of the night, but to the best of my impaired memory, I think we went to Tilac, Midnight, Dollhouse, Susie Wong, and at least one more.

Had a good time at each one, especially Midnight. Many of the Susie Wong and Midnight dancers were sans kit (full-bore nudity). Managed to escape without barfining any.

Wish I could remember more details, but my reporting instinct was suppressed by alcohol and lust.

We got there later in the evening, so no doubt the best looking ones had offs. There were still some stunners, and not-so-stunners with good attitudes.

By the way, I was at an Asoke Beer Bar last night and one of the BGs was showing me their time cards. So far this month they are averaging over 50 percent "off" nights. Not bad for a beer bar with average looking girls. The best looking one just got back from a Pattaya trip with a farang. When she pulled out photos for us to see, I was surprised to see her showing pictures of her Thai husband and children (2) instead of her holiday photos.

Archived