Re-entry permit

Fidel

Precisely the same experience I had.

But you had to get your ORIGINAL non-imm visa somewhere else. Also, show me where they actually extended the visa you had. All I see in my passport is a 2-page reentry permit. Nowhere does it seem to reference the original visa, and vice versa.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"] All I see in my passport is a 2-page reentry permit. Nowhere does it seem to reference the original visa, and vice versa.

[/color]

I have five stamps in my passport (relating to this stay). One is the original Non-imm B Visa obtained in Singapore. Next is the small square stamp you receive at the airport. Permits my stay for 3 months.

The third stamp is an extension of stay for an entire year. Obtained at BKK Immigration office. Fourth is the Re-entry permit that expires on the same date as the extension. Obtained same day at Immigration Office.

The final stamp was received on the same day as my work permit. It is 100 percent Thai script. Unsure as to it's exact meaning. Received at provincial police station near place of employment along with work permit book.

Archived