Reincarnation as a BG.

Zaad

Wouldn't anyone choose life, rather than nothing?

And of course, one wouldn't be reincarnated as a bar-girl, one would be reincarnated as a baby, so the question actually has to become:

Would you want to be reincarnated as someone in the sort of situation which makes girls become bargirls?

But no-one HAS to become a bargirl - contrary to tabloid impressions, very few girls in the farang scene are 'bonded'. It is very difficult, but a girl who works hard at school, learns a skill such as English, can avoid, or escape from a life as a bargirl. I know a girl who used to work on Soi Cowboy who taught herself English, put herself through school and now has an office job. A bright girl, and with almost superhuman motivation.

The problem is not so much that there isn't an escape route, but that the girls have not been encouraged and nurtured to strive for better, either by their family, friends, school, culture, possibly even their religion.

If most of us were reincarnated with our current set of values and motivations, I suspect a large percentage would escape the bar girl fate, but if our entire personality and influences were erased in the process, this would not be the case.

If one believes in karma, of course, it's probable that we will all be reincarnated as bargirls, and end up being taken from behind by fat, drunken, slobbering farang!

ranma

I agree with your story.

I can't imagine that there are girls out there who became a BG for any other reason than money.

They know they are poor and they know they have less possibilities. Once being a BG and the money 'rolls' in, I believe it's not easy to get out and find something else. Perhaps some have that "just one more month" attitude and end up being a BG for many years.

Being a BG for a period of time in order to earn money and start a 'normal' life, as in your story, is not easy IMO and demands a strong will and superhuman motivation, like you mentioned. This girl deffinately deserves respect. I'm happy for her.

If most of us were reincarnated with our current set of values and motivations, I suspect a large percentage would escape the bar girl fate.

I'm pretty sure of that.

being taken from behind by fat, drunken, slobbering farang!

This could be one of the reasons, better yet...THE REASON!

Archived