man keow ?

ultras67

OK the words were used in this situation.

Me and my regular were having a post sex cuddle when she gave me a kiss and said "man keeow" at least thats how it sounded - with a long ee, she said didnt know what the english was ( or claimed not to ). So I have looked up a phonetic dictionary under varios spellings but had no joy. odds are its probably a different spelling but anyone have an idea whats she said.

Did she say she loved me, that I smell nice, bad, I am ugly, good looking, what !?

:: ::

Ãѹà¢ÕéÂÇ (man keeow). I've heard it before but never really understood it so have taken this opportunity to look it up.

Ãѹ (man) on it's own is often used as slang for 'enjoyable', 'pleasurable' etc... and à¢ÕéÂÇ (keeow) on its own is the fang or sharp tooth of an animal.

My dictionary says that Ãѹà¢ÕéÇ is translated as 'to feel an itch' or I guess desire for something..and in the example it uses it's used as an adjective to describe a person's feeling or desire.. the example of it's use is; "he felt like having a bite at the cake". (à¢ÒÃѹà¢ÕéÂÇÃÂÒ¡¨Ã¡Ô¹¢¹Ãà¤é¡) kow man keeow yak ja kin kanom cake. Hope that's helpful and perhaps you did something right after all!

Cheers

FF

The context within which I have heard this expression used is something akin to "I could squeeze you you are so cute". I have heard it said to myself and also when Thai female friends have encountered a cute child and gleefully pinched their cheeks.

Archived