Questions about Overstay

steffi

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Straycat:

[color:"red"]The rule is 1 day no pay, 2 days pay 2 days.
[/color]

Yes. This 'rule' is also clearly stated on a big board sign at the Don Muang airport immigrations 'overstay' office.

No room for confusion and it's a quick and painless affair.

Straycat

You must have paid a few times same as me eh????

My overstays used to run at arounsd 10-15days that I am glad to say was when it was 100B perday. Nowadays I keep it strictly legal, easy though when you have 1 year visas.

Than you may be the guy to turn to about girls near Poipet and Kohong??Any tip about vietnamese girls there??Done the visa run to Poipet a few times and it's a boooring day :(

Well, Koh Kong I've never been to -- but Poi Pet...uhh, more times than I care to remember :( I'd say: burn it & make a parking lot out of it. No one will ever miss this 'pimple of the world'...

Oh, that's not the topic? :)

I'm in no way an expert on what Poi Pet has to offer, but I've done 'the great round tour' at one occasion. Yes, there are plenty of viet ladies in Poi Pet (as always in Cambo for some reason). But, it's also that very boring set-up (as is also very common in Cambo, for some reason) with basically a shack turned into a 'lady-house'. Interaction, zero. Slimy pimp, always present. Sanuk? No, not so IMHO. I've not seen any other type of places in Poi Pet...

Koh Kong must be a better alternative as nothing can be worse than Poi Pet!

Not much help, huh?

Yes, there are plenty of viet ladies in Poi Pet (as always in Cambo for some reason).

[color:"blue"]

Ask Flyonzewall ... he will tell you why ... oh ya ...he will ::

I'm two years on 30 days visa ... been meaning to go home .... I'm sure I will .... someday .... or am I home already ;)

[/color]

Archived