blood on my thing

last time in bankok i always use condoms but one time i had one break on me. WHen i found out it was after i had finished and she must have been on her time of the monthe because i noticed that when i pulled it out it had blood on it, not a lot but just a little. what i am wondering is this common that the ladies go with men when they are having there period or was i just unlucky?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>bubblehead, what goes around comes around...remember, stealing, not paying for your drinks?, you pay for it another way>>>>

I tried to tell him....... ::

Bubblehead,

Your condom broke, and the prostitute you were with is bleeding all over your dick????.....You'll be just fine. Trust me. This whole AIDS/STD thing you might have heard about in the news is all fabrication. It was probably her way of showing you that she 'lub you too mutt' for stealing money from her bar. Everybody loves a thrifty guy, and she just wanted to show her appreciation for finally finding her life-long soul-mate, in you.

Dude, you're my hero. Ever think of writing a book on Jai Dee technique? You're really awesome.

HT - your 'Friendly' moderator

>>> This whole AIDS/STD thing you might have heard about in the news is all fabrication.

Tell that to the people that is spending 60000 Baht/month on retroviral medication!!!

I dont understang I always are considerate with the lady, the only time ever I didnt pay lady is when she took a club soda from my in room refrigerator with out asking permission.

All I ever advocate is screwing the bars, me against the bar system.

Archived