blood on my thing

Says HIGH THAIED:

>>>bubblehead, what goes around comes around...remember, stealing, not paying for your drinks?, you pay for it another way>>>>

I tried to tell him....... ::

Bubblehead,

Your condom broke, and the prostitute you were with is bleeding all over your dick????.....You'll be just fine. Trust me. This whole AIDS/STD thing you might have heard about in the news is all fabrication. It was probably her way of showing you that she 'lub you too mutt' for stealing money from her bar. Everybody loves a thrifty guy, and she just wanted to show her appreciation for finally finding her life-long soul-mate, in you.

Dude, you're my hero. Ever think of writing a book on Jai Dee technique? You're really awesome.

HT - your 'Friendly' moderator

ROFLMAO - HT you are a killer!

Have a great weekend! ::

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking along the lines of having a clown sitting in a cage, where you throw balls at a target, which releases the seat, and has clown dunked under water.

Just a thought. ::

HT

In Thailand can even be free for a Thai, there are options for that.

The cost of the retroviral medication depends a lot on the country you're living. In general a retroviral treatment consists in 3 combined drugs, at least and the cost, even in Thailand (genuine drugs) is not 2000 Baht.

On top of this you have to add the monthly control cost (CD4; sometimes CD8 too and Virus Load), depending where you do that control will cost from 3000 Baht up to 8000 Baht.

sorry, but the cheapest anti retroviral drug in the world is manufactured in thailand, is called "GPO-VIR", and costs 2000 baht a month. it is a combination pill, the patient has to take one pill in the morning and one in evening, that's it.

I knew about the GPO-VIR, and the cost of that coktail is not 2000 Baht, is 1200 Baht a month ;).

The coktail was launched sometime April this year. Mahidol University is running at TEST of the medication on 16000 patients, just to study the results, lets say that the coktail seems good enough but is still not recognised. You have to consider also that every patient needs different kind o medications and GPO-VIR might not work on some of them.

At countries like the UK the medication is really expensive, there is no a gobal policy on prices.

'I'm thinking along the lines of having a clown sitting in a cage, where you throw balls at a target, which releases the seat, and has clown dunked under water."

I've seen that game in a BKK entertainment park,but with a girl for the dive and no cage.It was a Loy Kratong night and after a few hours I don't think she felt great.

Otherwise happened a few times that I picked up a girl having her periods.I didn't quite apreciate it:(

well, then it must have went down about 800 baht since i spoke with the person in charge of developing GPO-VIR.

it actually is distributed a bit longer already by selected hospitals and MSF thailand. six month ago it was already in the stage of training doctors how to prescribe it properly.

i am a bit behind the latest info, but a few months ago it was already put forward for inclusion under the 30 baht scheme.

what the doctors and officials in charge told me was that only about 10 percent seem to have any sideeffects severe enough to stop taking it.

the more developed medicaments are simply too expensive for developing and underdeveloped countries, so a generic medicament like GPO-VIR, combined in only one tablet taken twice a day is an incredible lifesaver.

the still ongoing legal battles around GPO-VIR are incredibly inhuman, some of the threads made against the developers of that medicament make the pharma industry look like the worst mafia brutes.

• [color:"blue"]"the only time ever I didnt pay lady is when she took a club soda from my in room refrigerator with out asking permission."[/color]

Wow, this is really a new definition of p4p. Serious, you are trolling, aren't you? ::

Archived