Buying a Gogo Bar in Nanaplaza

I am interested to invest and operate a Gogo Bar in Nanaplaza. Anyone knows how much it cost to buy over one and what the monthly operational and hidden cost are like. Cheers

if you have to ask those questions on an internet board, you should seriously think about reconsidering your idea as the odds to loose all your money are VERY high.

if you are really serious, than manage a bar for a while to get to know the business from the inside.

Many bar owners are posting on this board too. May be, they can give any advise.

But, as said before, many were loosing a lot of money (due to scams like bars sold more than once, due to intransparant status of ownership, due to the government or due to overenthusiastic business-plans), so do your homework and take care!

Thanks for the advise guys.

I see that there is three issues to address before I go into such a business:

1. Determine the true status the bar ownership

2. The operational cost and hidden cost.

3. The current and future market situation.

For item 1 if I get a good lawyer will this risk be minimised? Item 2 what hidden cost like paying the police etc....should I expect.

What are your thoughs on this guys?

>>>For item 1 if I get a good lawyer will this risk be minimised? <<<

are you joking?

>>>Item 2 what hidden cost like paying the police etc....should I expect.<<<

depends on who you know. if you don't know anyone, then just make it easy on yourself and hand the next person coming along the keys to your bars, and go back home. 'coz, that's how you gonna end up anyhow if you don't know anyone.

>>>What are your thoughs on this guys? <<<

manage a bar for a while, get to know the business from the inside, get to know the right people, and then decide.

and, don't ask those questions on an internet board, because the only thing you get here is either people who know a bit of the way how things work to stay away, or someone trying to scam you.

there is a sucker born every minute, and i am afraid that you might be one. get smart fast.

• [color:"blue"]"manage a bar for a while, get to know the business from the inside, get to know the right people, and then decide.
    and, don't ask those questions on an internet board, because the only thing you get here is either people who know a bit of the way how things work to stay away, or someone trying to scam you."[/color]

Luckily, there is at least one rich and successful bar owner on the board who can give legitimate advise. ;)

Archived