Why ?

seashark

I don't understand !

I met this girl in a go-go bar in SC a few days ago!

I had a great time with her.

She was very nice and polite with me.

Two LT with her and my last evening in BKK I met her in the bar. No bar fine ( I had flight in the night) but a good time togheter in the bar with her talking and kissing.

I said "see you next time" and I was near to cry!

"She" asked me to write e-mail and sms and I did it several times from Italy.

No answer from her !!!

I read a lot about girls asking for money and so on, but this is a different story !

I'm not in love and I can survive without her but I would like to be in touch with her and meet her again the next time.

Your opinions ?

Shark

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe she dosent read???? My GF has her sister do her e-mail.

Maybe she is on LT Date?

Maybe she got regular Job.

Maybe she won lottery?

Maybe she went overseas?

If youre that concerned Call her on Cell Phone..

Write Letter

Or just Forget her.

Says ms00033:

Maybe she dosent read???? My GF has her sister do her e-mail.

Thanks for your reply.

She read and write basic English! I'm Sure !

Maybe she is on LT Date?

I have writtem my first e-mail 15 days ago!

Maybe she got regular Job.

I hope it for her !

Maybe she won lottery?

I hope it for her ! Do you think that she will send me money if I write her about my sick dogs ??? :)

Maybe she went overseas?

If youre that concerned Call her on Cell Phone..

Write Letter

Or just Forget her.

I have called her and I'm quite sure she was in the go-go bar, but was impossible to talk. Too much noise!

And she doesn't speak English very well and English isn't my native language!

I have written sms to her indicating that I have sent e-mail to her.

No answer!

I'm not concerned. I'm not in love with her !

I want be in touch with her and meet her again when I will be in BKK next time

I'm just curious to understand because she doesn't reply to me. No asking for money, no "i miss you", no " when you come back Thailand", no "I want to live in your country" and so on.

Anyone has had similar experience ?

You are applying some cultural transferrence to this situation. You can't expect the same follow through that you might get from a non-Thai. If you want a reaction, buy another ticket and see what she does when you re-enter her bar.

J22J

Why?

You are taking the scene all too seriously.

If she wants to get in touch, she will.

There are plenty of girls who will stroke your ego in a similar way on your next trip.

Although the chances are that she will have moved on (as you should) next time you go to LOS, I assure you if you do see her, she will remember you and behave like you never left.

>I'm not concerned. I'm not in love with her !

Kidding? C'mon, what makes you write to anyone who wants to read?

Don't worry, you are among friends here, many of us have started like you.

>I want be in touch with her and meet her again when I will be in BKK next time

No problem, if she is not with someone, you'll be more than welcome. Known former customers and repeat business from them are desirables in that trade.

>I'm just curious to understand because she doesn't reply to me.

Girls who can't do emails on their own, usually do them in batches, once per week. Print them, take home, translate them into Thai, then write replies and get the cafe staff to write for them in English.

For a bg, not the most trivial exercise. If she thinks there are no "promissing" emails, she may not check them until a hope of one arises. Maybe you have not left that impression.

She might have skipped one week and somebody might have taken her to Phuket another week...

>No asking for money, no "i miss you", no " when you come back Thailand", no "I want to live in your country" and so on.

That money thing comes a bit later. Don't rush her. Let her write her first mail to you first.

Why did not you pay her barfine the night you were leaving?

And maybe one-two more. If you liked her, you could have funded her 2-3 days out of work.

FYI, Italians are notorious for being cheap charlies. In this game, you don't want that image.

Here is the answer you don't want to hear. But it is reality, none the less. You, for her, were customer #342 for the year 2002. She lub you too mutt for 2 days, making you feel special, right up until you check in for your departure flight back home, parts unknown to her. While you are taxi-ing down the runway at BKK for take-off, missing her too-mutt, she is entering her bar to look for customer #343. Life must go on for her, and you are not a part of it. You leave, she go back work. Simple. You customer #342 to her.

You email her, and she doesn't respond? I'd take that as she has forgotten you.

I've had the same thing happen. "Shit, that was something GREAT", I'd think....... not a word from her after getting back home. I was just another notch on her bedpost, her out for baht, nothing more.

Flip side is........well, I'll tell you a story. Too long to go into all the details, but I have a Nana B/G friend who is *not* a stunner. But I took really good care of her when she was sick, one time I was there. She has an enormous heart. She emails me 4 times a week, and has sent me small presents (both of which costs her $$, which i know she cannot afford, and she has NEVER asked me for a dime). She has consulted her 'astronomer', and realitives, with our birthdates, to make sure I am her life-long husband, as she puts it. She is unusual that she has a room by herself in BKK, without room-mates. She insists that I stay with her at her place next time, so I can save money for me to travel.

I cannot begin to tell how badly I have treated this girl. It is true I treated her very well when she was sick, but beyond that, you would not believe the story. She has gotten the short end of the stick, every time, due to me being an asshole. I don't mean the short time I was with her sexually, which I don't remember, due to getting rohypnoled...(I told you, it's a very looooong story). I mean in terms of broken promises to her. But she is still always there. Unreal.

So for me, my next visit in March? It's looking like it will be a short one, due to family stuff going on for me. So what am I going to do my next visit?

It will be the first time I've ever even concidered hitting LOS out of massive 'party mode', and looking for the 'perfect stunner'. I think I will meet my friend at BKK, and just be with her this time, until I leave.

I tell you all this, because women are the same, world-wide. If they have passion in their heart for you, they will show it. If they don't, you will know it. Learn to read their signals.

HT

Archived