Why ?

seashark

>What I don't get it though TTM, that these men actually believe what they hear. I don't mean that ones have to have perfect command of English to be able to communicate, but all things considered, why do these men believe many things a prostitute say?

Ohhhh, we all know why but can't develop a vaccine for it.

Let's start with bg's jealousy: in the West, hardly anyone displays any feelings, nobody ask you for your feelings, some think you don't even have them...

And then a bg freaks out if your feelings go to somebody else...

Hey, somebody finally cares about your feelings, even makes a scene about them...nice and warm sensation in the beginning. While in that state, anything can be fed into you...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Wow, your answer really surprised me. I really did not know that the women in the West are that much different from the Thais. Of course, I have not lived with any of them :D!

BUT, I cannot display much temper though, brought up that way, my family consider it outright rude. Believe me, my husband will consider it rude also.

Thanks for the information. It is not in this thread, but sounds like the job situation is improving, don't forget about me if you get to go to Singapore.

Jasmine

Archived