Why ?

seashark

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

I want to point out some possible concept here. First, many of these women were taught what to say without knowing REAL meanings of these sentences. Take it from a woman whose English is the second language.

What I find it fasinating is, no one ever thinks about this concept of speaking without meaning it. It took me years of formal learning to realize that we can use words without the same sincere meaning. Of course, people's understanding can differ slightly.

Having said the above, I did not mean that the woman was insincere, it just meant that it is possible she did not understand exactly, or was not really sincere on what she said. Or it is just the way she is.

Cheers!

>many of these women were taught what to say without knowing REAL meanings of these sentences.

I found that as well - with their limited English, they would parrot out whatever they know how to say, without really knowing what it is and what reaction it may spark on the other side.

In the middle of "romantic" whispering they may say "If you butterfly, I chop off your dick" because that's what they know to say. Totally out of context that had not been understood in the first place.

One anecdote: a friend (not a bg) of my gf came in one day and was wearing a nice t-shirt with an inprint on it.

It was her second time in the shirt over 2 weeks and I asked her why does she likes that shirt so much.

"Nice colour".

Did she know what was written over her chests?

She read loudly "L-i-f-e o-f P-o-r-n S-t-a-r".

Did she know what it was? No. Had no idea.

When I explained to her what she was wearing, she covered her breasts as if there was no T-shirt at all and borrowed one of my gf's to wear on her way back home.

And she's a kept woman, did almost 2 years of English lessons.

Hi,

[color:"red"] In the middle of "romantic" whispering they may say "If you butterfly, I chop off your dick" because that's what they know to say. Totally out of context that had not been understood in the first place. [/color]

Ha, ha :D. Imagine I say that in the middle of "romantic", my hubby will have a metal detector installed in his room right away!!!

What I don't get it though TTM, that these men actually believe what they hear. I don't mean that ones have to have perfect command of English to be able to communicate, but all things considered, why do these men believe many things a prostitute say?

What I find difficult to understand, after reading this board is, many of these men are quite smart but fall as victims in many cases concerning Thai women bar or non-bar.

Cheers!

Men have been 'falling victim' to women since time began. By that I mean, women are always begiling and formal education is no protection. I'm sure there are punters with a Masters or even Doctorate degrees under the spell of a supposedly 'illiterate, Issan farm girl' half his age.

Any woman who can talk a man into sending money to her after him knowing her only a few days or weeks has my utmost respect! ::

Archived