Craig Bellamy

Long Gun

Straying away from the initial post but still on the point of forearm smashes. I can not believe how George Boateng has got off with what wrestling fans would call a forearm smash on Zola the other week. I am amazed at the investigatory skills of theses muppets at the footbal league.

Mr. Boateng certainly leads a charmed life as he also managed to avoid a ban for his spit and tunnel spat with Barmby as well.

By the looks of things Bellamy may feel hard done by when he receives what looks like a lengthy ban!

Back to the Boateng incident, I was really disgusted with the suggestion he made that he was the victim of racist comments, playing the 'race card' just to get his butt out of the sling. Its disgusting of him to suggest it knowing its a lightening rod issue. I'm glad the 'offender' called him on it. The coward backed off. I had Boateng on my fantasy league team at the time and took him off based on his actions.

Shearer can be aggressive on the pitch. I've noticed the inconsistency in the FA rulings. They will investigate things that seemed to have not been an issue, like Bergkamp's stamping issue where the referee and the 'victim' said it wasn't intentional or stamping. Yet they are investigating purely based on the media replaying a few seconds of it over and over again.

I've noticed the inconsistency in the FA rulings. They will investigate things that seemed to have not been an issue, like Bergkamp's stamping issue where the referee and the 'victim' said it wasn't intentional or stamping. Yet they are investigating purely based on the media replaying a few seconds of it over and over again.

Steve

To say this seemed to have not been an issue is just not right ,The media replayed that Bergkamp stamping incident because he stamped on another player,

Very simple for Bergkamp to come out and say if they never filmed him there would be no trouble for him, If he never stamped on the other player he would have not got in any trouble is more like it, ::,

I am not saying this because he plays for Arsenal either I would say that if he played for any other team, but I admit Bergkamp is a player who I find I love to hate, he has a very arrogant manner about him

I do agree with you whole heartily that some players are getting more preferential treatment than others from the FA.

The game gets spoiled by ref's giving to many cards I feel, though not to punish things like this and also Shearers incident in the CL would not be right, Lucky Im not on the FA panel or Bergkamp would be banned for life from the PL and made to FLY back to Holland immediately, ::

Shearer was lucky to get away with it at the time and i'm glad he is going to be investigated by UEFA for it.

as you say, Shearer gets away with so much and in my opinion is one of the dirtiest players around,but very rarely do referee's punish him.

Bellamy was unlucky in the respect of what he done(handbags),compared to what Shearer is guilty of.

Archived