My god it is boring here....

Man at Work

Says SUZIBANDIT:

Sure did spice thigns up, you german jackass!!!
;):D;)

Actually I've been reading te Ajarn board today, since t is so slow here. Our little friend smeg has been busy over there. There's even a post on his leaving nana.

Well, time for me to head home.

See you tommorrow.

Without proper moderation it is very telling what havoc Sir Smeg would have generated on this board. He is complete riot on the Ajarn site! Sad creature really, you can see how bitter and small minded of an individual he is by his posts there.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"] Someone needs to go search for Luisbkk if I remember his handle correctly and bring him back online. [/color]

Yeah luisBKK was great. He used to post on the LP site as well. He was an interesting guy, I wonder what happened to him.

I think this is the same "young Frensh guy" that MaW was refering to earlier.

"Someone needs to go search for Luisbkk if I remember his handle correctly and bring him back online. I used to love his tales of living off of all kinds of women as he wiled away his time in the lobbies of upscale hotels and living the goodlife. I couldn't quite figure out if he was a gigolo or a pimp."

:: :: :: from what I heard he's kind of

retired

"...but does it really get us anywhere to refer to one another as 'goat fucker' and 'testicle features'?"

I certainly don't want to see us calling each other "goat fucker" and "testicle features"; I just want to see YOU called "goat fucker" and "testicle features"! :)

I think ajarn.com is a GOOD place for Smeg. :)

Archived