My god it is boring here....

Man at Work

I haven't been spending much time on the board because I'm so tired of looking at that skanky broad in the Cat House banner!! :: ::

Come on TC!! Give us something new!!

I'm sorry, but I sincerely enjoy your complaints about this girl.

::

I wish her a long stay on this board.

::

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"] I have found the board and the thread. [/color]

Glad you found it. Sorry I wasn't around to get it to you sooner. Yeah real low key. ::

I like it when I read people on that board whining about us over here. "Goddamn Sextourists infatuated with Thailand!!!" Makes me feel all special inside.

A bunch of goddamn bitter baht bus riding burnouts, IMHO of course. Teach, don't whine. ::

"That is the second comment you make about this. I you have a problem with me PM me. I do NOT appreciate these little snipes"

OP talks about a boring board without much tensions,another poster notes you zero all the emerging ones.I give a recent example right on topic and you jump on me ::

edited by Nope:forgot to type a "out" somewhere

You're some touchy mod KS!

>another poster notes you zero all the emerging ones.I give a recent example right on topic and you jump on me

"that "zero emerging ones" is for me. You had read that one, did you read another post of mine? Here it is, again:

>Anyone, from the top down to the dumbest person on earth can write a post, an article or grafitti that gets censored or banned.

>The thing is to still say it and stay up.

Say whatever you want but make it cool. Myself, have never found any difficulties to stay within the brackets and communicate what I wanted.

The mods are volunteers (except KS) and they just fight the problems, not opinions.

Says Goodthaigirl:

>hardly anyone banned lately, neither are there threads closed....what is happening guys?<

Do you want me to do something about it?

Just PM me what you want me to stir this board up and I'll do
just for you

:p

Just go to "Meetings" and tell everyone, that you will show up on the 20th of Dec.

We will have an instant ragent discussion, whether you really exist ::

Says khunsanuk:

Hi,

Banned about 13 times I think. I kinda lost count of the number of aliases he used on this board.

He is still around though, and occassionaly rears his head. To be quickly kicked off again
:)

Sanuk!

How do you know, that it is him? Wonders of IT? Big Brother?

So would you know if DB, Smeg or Kungfuman would register under a diffrent name?

Amazing!

have a great day - only 17 days till Deec 20th.

LOS I am cumming (no punt intendet! :: )

Archived