My god it is boring here....

Man at Work

MAW ,

please note that our Beloved Leader has super-natural power although in the case Goosebaypisshead identification was easy due to the grade of madness. Again, I miss him , I cannot do all the work alone.

Yesterday you asked about my location in Jerrmany which I did duely answer with a lengthy essay about my family-history. Are you still breathless or did you not understand it ?

Bbill

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sinced I am cousin 34th grade to the Prince of Wales (Charly - did not inherrit either his ears nor his taste in women :: ) I am certainly not breathless.

We just gor a few Aufträge in our little office (rare enough in g...d.... Schröder-Country) so I had to work a little.

And your family-history deserves a well written reply.

Hang on there, it will be with you during the course of the day.

Will you be in LOS over the holidays?

Any chance for a Heineken?

BTW: Have you been to Samui (Lamai/Weekender) and did you serve in Germersheim?

::MaW

MAW,

more questions.

LOS in January , no Heineken this time

Been to Koh Samui and did not like anything there ,left earlier

Did I serve in Germersheim ? Do you mean the Frankfurt prison? What means did I serve there. It is where I am now.

Maw , shall be off for a week now , take it easy. Also, others might find out coversation BORING. Sawadee krap.

Bbill

How can anyone our conversation boring? They should speak up and I flame them.

Serving : Military

Met a dude there in 81 (he was a big trucker fan - always claiming he had fuel in his vaines - His Girlfriend called him ZIPPO :: ).

And 21 Yrs later we meet (virtually), as he became a friend of a Malai friend of mine in Samui.

Thought it could be you, as your way with words and your humor has some similarity.

Also his attitude towards people which are not as lucky in life (see "Welcome Ms. X " thread ) had some similarities.

Have a good week - maybe we can have a chat in LOS.

Will be in BKK from 20.12. - 23.12. and 31.12. - 3.1.) Rest of the time in Samui.

Take care

MaW

HI KS,

I guessed so.

But if - for instance -- the IP is from a big Company (Bank of NY f.i.) with about 1.000+ webstations over one server, or from a frequented web-cafe, could the single station still be identified?

And how can I - not on your forum of course - check the IP-adress from people writing in my companies guestbook for instance?

Have a great day

MaW

P.S.: Shall we bring something to the "Xmas-Party" Friday the 20th?

Something German (Like a poster of the World-Chammpion-Runner-Up :: ::)?

Says Man at Work:

Just go to "Meetings" and tell everyone, that you will show up on the 20th of Dec.

We will have an instant ragent discussion, whether you really exist ::

That question has been solved a long time ago since the day I went to Woodstock that night - nearly a year ago :D

I can do what you asked me too. But if I didn't show up that night, would I be a bad person?

:p

But Thai girls are liers any way - right ?

>Just keep contributing, thats all I ask. Its so rare to have a woman lay her thoughts bare in a public place.<

Bare thought ? Hardly. If I did that I'm sure I got kicked out in no time. ;) But lately I have been doing something else do didn't post much. Sometimes I just log in this board and open another windows to surf other websites. :p

> I may not agree with you on everything, but the forum gets boring when its simply a mutual admiration society between Farang members.<

Boring ? Not to me. I find a mutual admiration society between Farang members quite entertaining. ::

:D

Archived