My god it is boring here....

Man at Work

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"I am sincerely missing a guy whose handle was goosebaypisshead. absolutely insane,though never banned I think."

Banned about 13 times I think. I kinda lost count of the number of aliases he used on this board.

He is still around though, and occassionaly rears his head. To be quickly kicked off again :)

Sanuk!

MAW,

I prefer to stay totally anonymous but can tell you that I am an offspring of Sir Otto Singha and madame Margaret " Noi" Chang , founders of Tsingtao Bier-brewery who as the only persons survived the explosion of tank 16 in early 1912 when Kaiser Wilhelm hit the button 3 minutes early during the official opening of plant 4. Repeated earthquakes at the Pacific Rim remind us of that desaster. Sir Otto and my grand-grandfather could catch the last Antonov Cargo jointly operated by China Southern and Phuket Air out out Guangzhou and after an uneventful flight touched down at Cologne airport which is where about I am now. 10 minutes by car. My girlfriend's bra is B32 and I did not shave today.

For any further questions dial 00 or contact the operator.

Bbill

Says SUZIBANDIT:

Sure did spice thigns up, you german jackass!!!
;):D;)

Actually I've been reading te Ajarn board today, since t is so slow here. Our little friend smeg has been busy over there. There's even a post on his leaving nana.

Well, time for me to head home.

See you tommorrow.

I have found the board and the thread. The boy is acting very low-key there! ::

"Just PM me what you want me to stir this board up and I'll do just for you '

What about a strip GTG??

BTW KS edited one of my posts yesterday...softening it a bit

Archived