OZ embassy makes it even more difficult to get vis

jai-dee

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Artiew,

NZ is my favourite place to go. Spent there 6 months in 92. In Wellington. Went there off my own money after that. Last time in 2000.

I am still laughing to what one American tourist said about the place: "Half the size of the New York cemeterry and twice as dead".

That year, really, if you suffered a heart stroke on Friday 6pm at the Lambton Key (NZ's version of Times Square NYC), somebody would see your body Monday 8:30am. Not earlier than that.

All that wind. Even radio stations are named "Windy FM", "Breeze FM"...

On a quiet day, the beauty of the city of Wellington is comparable to San Francisco's.

Hi - I must agree with Racha on the looks level of the NZ women. Just come back from a week in Wellington and then up to Auckland with my TGF. TGF loved the place primarily because she said all the women are ugly, that made her the prettiest girl and she had no fear of me wandering. She does not have the same opinion when we are in Singapore !!!

By the way, absolutely agree that Wellington rocks with the best - not bad for a tiny city of less than 500,000 and thats including the suburbs..

Cheers

>By the way, absolutely agree that Wellington rocks with the best - not bad for a tiny city of less than 500,000 and thats including the suburbs..

One technical correction, if I may: half the numbers, the place is 180K people + suburbs. About 225K souls call it their home.

>TGF loved the place primarily because she said all the women are ugly, that made her the prettiest girl

Huh. The girls there are not bad at all. Unless, all the nice ones have come to Bondi Beach in Sydney.

I have great respect for the NZ women (as I do for all other women).

Kiwi girls still have that "pioneer" spirit, do everything, know everything...and make things happen.

Just watch out when they mention "six".

You could be in for a high jump.

One technical correction, if I may: half the numbers, the place is 180K people + suburbs. About 225K souls call it their home.
TTM,

To be fair Steve did say a city under 500,000,

The numbers for Wellington are more closer to 346,000 overall and in the city itself 164,000,

Anyway seems this thread about Oz visa's has now gone on to NZ women ::

The women in New Zealand I always have said are great fun , really friendly, know how to party and you always know where you stand with them,

The Maori half caste girls sometimes are stunning, The Chinese & Maori combination artiew suggests would be a winner for me too,

The big trouble is, There are just so few stunning looking girls in New Zealand

TTM, The word 'Ugly' was exactly what my TGF said, not having spent much time in the West (except London for a week or two) she said as she saw. :: Personally, I didn't think for Caucasians they looked that bad, but then again still not a touch on Thai's in MHO.

By the way the 500,000 included the sheep living within the city boundaries. They can party as well as the humans judging by the state of many of the men at the end of the night who were still missing a ayoung lady for the walk home... :: ::

Joke: What is the similarity between Thai Girls and Sheep?

They all say that Farang are Bah ::

Archived