Tipping in LOS

Torneyboy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well about me and tipping....

i was a big tipper but also changed my mind for various reasons, my girl i was with got angry for me tipping so much so it ended up with her paying the bills and tipping for me instead. but a rate of 10% i think its fair in tipping thats standard all over the world. if i sit and drink in a bar depending on how long i sit there i guess i tip more.

but the main thing is if they do something worth it they get tip if they dont do anything they dont get tip. i mean why give a hooker 50 bath tip for sitting there and not even talk with you after she spend all the energy she has to drag you in the bar and then ignore you... hehe and a poor soul who is trying to make a living carry your luggage or what he does not get any tip?

also all the coins i take with me and leave in my room for the maid who cleans it everyday when i check out..... they remember you good the next time you come to stay at that resort or hotel trust me.......

tip is just a custom and i always say you get what you pay for but the most annoying thing is when they really expect tip and look real dissapointed of only getting 30 bath tip when you bought one beer at the bar for 70 bath........

nah better to have a GF and hand her the money and let her pay then at least you know its ok if she only leaves 5 bath tip hehe

Archived