Am I worry too much or something is going on here?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HI! I have not posted for months preferring just to scan the topics briefly,however your situation prompts me to lend this perspective as one who lives here,speaks Thai with fluency and has made my own share of misperceptions.

You are being manipulated. They are probably still involved and you are supporting them all.

Good Luck my friend but get your track shoes on.

Hi,

[color:"red"] God, and i thought you New York guys were streetwise!

What is it with with LOS, that the brain turns to marshmallow soup once you enter? [/color]

Well, the charm of Thai women!!! Pattaya, this person seems to be very confused and just "too" naive. If he goes on, it is hist fate, no one can do any thing to stop it.

Let us hope he can see the light!!!

for what it's worth, i've met CMAC and he's not confused or naive. he knows what he wants, and he knows thailand (he's been there a lot more than a good number of people on this borad giving advice). just a very difficult situation with distance compounding any problems that may be there...

>>>>

Says jasmine:

Hi,

[color:"red"] God, and i thought you New York guys were streetwise!

What is it with with LOS, that the brain turns to marshmallow soup once you enter?
[/color]

Well, the charm of Thai women!!! Pattaya, this person seems to be very confused and just "too" naive. If he goes on, it is hist fate, no one can do any thing to stop it.

Let us hope he can see the light!!!

<<<<

Why are people so quick in making judgement of other people? Confused, fool and too naive? Have you all look in the mirror lately? My story sounds strange but I know her better than any of you. I mentioned that she had experienced an extremely difficult time when she was growing up - that's the reason why I am still interested in her and have not give up on her yet. I only hope I could understand her and know her better. Do you know why? Because I care! Have you all ever dealt with someone who ran away after being assaulted at the very young age, who found someone to love only to witness that person died tragically. She was then found someone who appeared to care for her, only to learn she was manipulated and abused further. I know that person and I care for her. For whatever it is worth, as least, I am not giving her up yet just because of you, so called "expert", think that every thing was so against your experience and the Thai social "norm". If you think you are so smart or have it worser than her, let me hear your story.

csm

"Why are people so quick in making judgement of other people? Confused, fool and too naive? Have you all look in the mirror lately? My story sounds strange but I know her better than any of you. ...."

CSM, you are far too harsh on the people giving advice here. Frankly, thats what you can get when you hang your life out on this board. I would think twice before asking for advice from strangers who don't know either of you!

Good luck with the lady, I hope you can sort things out for the best.

Cheers!

[color:"green"] Why are people so quick in making judgement of other people? [/color]

You asked people a question and they gave you their honest opinion. They are telling you what is most likely happening. They can NOT tell you what is happening.

You should stop posing questions if you can not accept BOTH positive and negative comments about your situation.

I wish you good luck no matter which path you choose.

Archived