Bg fisti cuffs?

chilli13

Only catfight I have seen was around 18 months ago in Nana disco. One girl, who I knew through a friend, had some loud words with another girl standing behind (after I saw one bump into the other causing a drink spillage) and in the blink of an eye they were laying into each other. With a dual one handed-hair lock and the other hand free for pummeling, they crashed into a table and began rolling around.

Security was slow to free them- a sort of Jerry Springeresque 'let's watch for a bit before breakiing it up' reaction.

Both were booted out of the disco (for the night). I chatted to the girl I knew who said she was waiting for the other one outside so they could finish what was started. The second fight never happened though.

So I continue onwards that evening and eventually wind up walking back to my Soi at 2am. I'm hit with a bottlecap as I walk past a noodle stall at the mouth of the Soi. Who do I see but the girl from earlier in the evening having a bowl of noodles with... Gummigut!

The spoils of victory? =)

Cheers!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol. Spoils? Well, I've been described as spoiled on more than one occasion :)

Chocalate Steve: "For the most part, men fight with certain rules. For instance, no kicking in the nuts. ... After seeing a few women fight, I think they fight dirtier and its no holds barred."

Dirtier? Certain rules? A little ethnocentrism here :)

History is most often written by the winner. This "truth" is truer here than most other places that I know.

I felt for poor Noodle's problems regarding MOS. That is a pretty "fair" example.

<<burp>>

well shock horror I'm not a native & you might have me mistaken with 'beckham'(the infamous fottballer) whereas 'becham'(me) is even more handsome according to numerous BG's :o

still your're loc is sanukburi, but your profile mentions something about kloster bier :dunno::grinyes::drunk:

enjoy!

Archived