Koa San Road.

keith doug

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been there only once during the day and I don´t have any interest to return. I found it a sad place. Bored young farangs hanging around in cheap cafés and restaurants killing time by watching video films. Street vendors selling tourist junk you´ll find every where in Thailand/Asia. But of course, it´s worth a visit, being one of the most famous places in Thailand now.

"I have been there only once during the day and I don´t have any interest to return. I found it a sad place. Bored young farangs hanging around in cheap cafés and restaurants killing time by watching video films. Street vendors selling tourist junk you´ll find every where in Thailand/Asia. "

It's all this,plus a fashionable place for young thais at night.As Keith said some nice clubs there,including some where you'll hardly see a westerner.

I go to Kho San Rd. for a few reasons when I'm in BKK . The main reason is that I found a masseuse who gives me the best "real" massage in all of Thailand in one of the parlours there . So I like to visit her at least twice a week (and look forward to seeing her next week ) . Also there's a travel agent who books my trips to all SEA countries I might wish to visit . She's a friend of a Thai girl I met and became very good friends with so I like to give her my business . And when I'm visiting Ko SAn to do these two things I like to see what outrageous clothes some of the young western tourists are wearing . It's all a part of my voyeristic instincts that I like to excarsize once in awhile ! Be Happy !

Archived