Penis Discharge! Advice please...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, It is but one of the many treatments for the "green death". But given that Val's discharge is not green then it may be of no use to him. Does anyone know what the stuff is that they put in the needle? it seems to work a treat.

This all reminds me of the lyrics from that Jim Morrison song, "lament for the death of my cock... I touched her thigh and death smiled....my groin was filled with grean death". Sorry to be morbid but i thought I would share that with you. ::

"Does anyone know what the stuff is that they put in the needle? it seems to work a treat"

I had it thrice & once the pills & the other 2 times was treated with the injection. am afraid I can't say what was in it, but it was powerfull stuff & both equally effective instantly. neither was it green stuff, so can't help further...

cheers doc!

Sounds like nongonococcal urethritis. Standard treatment: doxycycline, ofloxacin, azithromycin, or erythromycin-7-10 days for each one except azithromycin. Some patients with NGU will have a more chronic course e.g. recurrences or persistence. Sometimes due to a resistent strain of Ureaplasma in which case a single dose of metronidazole usually works. Other times an extended regimen of 3-6 weeks of doxycycline or erythromycin is used. The treatment you have received so far is good.

Again, thanks fellers, genuinely.

ib13,

Yeah, a BJ "pro" in a Bristol massage parlour. Face like a bag of spanners, no condom and she could've sucked a bowling ball through a hosepipe. No sign of her using mouthwash before she got down to business...

Tomc12,

I think you are a qualified medic? (You seem to know the field, anyway, and your advice to others in the past has always impessed me with its soundness.) Yeah, "ureaplasma", that's exactly what the doc said (I was mistaken when I said "microplasma" before). Could you perhaps confirm to the doubting Thomases surfing this board that YES it is possible to get whatever the fuck I've got from a BBBJ and nothing else? Might save someone else the agony and inconvenience I've gone through in the last few weeks.

I'm still taking the tetracyclene and the danzene (? anti-inflammatory pills). The discharge is still there, though not heavy ? just a bit of snotty weeping on a morning, and a slight twinge when I piss, but it's getting better rather than worse. (Norfloxacin400, It is yellow-greenish (like melon ice cream colour) but the gonorrea test was a resounding negative 3 times.) I'll keep taking the medicine, as you suggest, Tomc12. Thanks.

Old Hippie,

You say you don't want to worry me, then you do a bloody good job doing exactly that :o ! Thanks for your input, though :). I did quiz the doc about the possibility of cancer of the bollocks, especially given the fact that I had blood in my spunk earier this year. He tested a spunk sample and said it was normal. Told me that, since the condition responded quickly and appropriately to the initial antibiotic course, that it was unlikely that it was anything except a non-specific urethral infection, particularly coming so directly on the back of a BBBJ with a dog-faced hooker.

I reckon it is NSU, but a stubborn member of the family. Again, cheers for everyone's concern. I'll let you all know how things slice out over the next week or so. Quite nice to have "celebrity waterworks" :).

val :p

Yes, sounds 100% like NSU to me.

You better make sure you clear up that thing, otherwise - sorry, if I frighten you - the bacteria may migrate up into your prostrate, which may result in chronic prostatitis (prostate inflammation), which in turn may lead to reduced potency, or even impotence. Prostatitis is not an easy thing to get rid of, as only few antibiotics can get at the bacteria lodged in the prostrate. Tretracyclines won't, but Bactrim, or probably better, Zithromax will. But it may take a prolongued course.

Another doomsday scenario is that the bacteria wander up into one (or two) of your kidneys and cause chronic kidney inflammation, and finally, possibly (we're being very negative here), kidney failure.

In short, get that thing cleared NOW. In all probability, you will.

Godspeed.

Just to add to my earlier post:

You can get NSU not only from sexual contact, among others things, but also - believe it nor not - from swimming-pools!

A top-notch doctor friend of mine (female, head of a clinic) refuses to use swimming-pools, as she's seen plenty of NSU cases which in all probability were caused by bacteria from swimming-pools. In some cases, especially in the tropics, the bacteria are very resistent to antibotics.

As women have a larger area which the bacteria can attack, they are more at risk than men.

Well, there's good news and there's bad news ...

Cheers.

Archived