Would you marry for money/security?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marrying for money/security only..NOT for me.

I couldn't live with a cold-blooded bitch.

I do understand that some people can't resist the 'money offer' after living a poor life.

But I still couldn't do it, I need hapiness, not money.

Money could deffinately help to achieve it, but by marrying a heartless bitch for money only, I see many problems and unhappiness in the future.

Have a great weddingday. :)

I believe I'd never marry for money/security. tought to say though as I'm not desparately poor...

being in this section on this board also would suggest the very opposite: marying a poor BG & thus providing money/security for her!

anyways as I'm a butterfly anyways I'll probably better off never marying :o

still weddings are perfect places for meeting nice ladies, so please count me in :p

good luck

chilli

Says Zaad:

I couldn't live with a cold-blooded bitch.

I need hapiness, not money.

but by marrying a heartless bitch for money only, I see many problems and unhappiness in the future.

That's the wonderful thing about my situation. The lady in question is the one of the nicest Thai lady I've ever meet. She's a traditional Thai thinker: ie-Husband happiness is important, do not make him lose face and let the man make most mundane decisions. She's almost perfect, other than the fact that she's 42 and I'm 36. After my divorce I thought I was going to butterfly or atleast marry some 20 year old Uni student (I love those uniforms.) But after meeting this lady my out look on life has changed. I want happiness and she provides it to me in spades....So lucky for me, she's not some ugly, heartless bitch.

Hey!! Where did all the cynic go?? I thought I would get lots of negative response but I guess you guys are a bunch of softies. Seriously, 1st week of June is our planned wedding date. Don't know of exact location yet. Any suggestions? I hope some of you guys will be there (I know it's a long way of but just wanted to give some of you some time to sober up a little). And oh...there will be lots of GTG there (some in Uni uniforms!!.)

Archived