My November 2002 trip - Part 1

UAL875

Dam I am listening to these Fu Schnickens and man i can not believe this crew is not from Toronto?lol I mean we have our bebop down no not that eminem shit?but these Fu Schnick boys?I am glad too that I brought my discman --I get these at the electonics shop free hahaha cuz I know how to work things out - sometimes I give them to cute hunnies for 1/3 price lol and they love me long time... anyway these Japan Airlines flights, they don't offer shit unless you Japanese but dam some fine huneys from tokeeeo on this plane....in fact I walked down the isle and started chatting one up and she told me her hotel in Bangkok?hahaha gonna meet her tomorrow for some afternoon Japanese kitty?she already promised?its that easy guyz picking up Asian women?I can do it anywhere don't know why you pay?videoshop, laundry mat, 747, you name it lol?even the stewardesses are eying me up?wanna check my Kungfu flava (lol)?damn this is gonna be a good trip?when I walk down Sukhumvit, me and Maurice all GQ'd out, everyone stops?say where you from mos handsome man??I just laugh because I know they only playing me but I can play them one better?

And then I woke up. I am having the weirdest dreams as a result of these malaria pills I am taking in preparation for the Cambodia leg of my journey. But to dream I was Mr. Kung Fu, what a disaster (by the way has anyone seen or heard from the charming lad lately?). Where was I? Oh yeah, on the flight from Tokyo to Bangkok getting ready for ten days of action. Game plan is to go out somewhere Saturday night, the Nanapong DC contest Sunday, head over to Angkor Wat for about four days (no play just sightseeing) and then come back and spend 3 days with the bg girlfriend and her entourage. Also to meet up with some board members. Whatever happens, happens - good or bad! Ended up being a terrible motto - but this is Bangkok boys -- the place where sensibilities and brains often go down the shitter.

Touchdown Saturday night and off to the Royal President. First time there. Booked a Sapphire Suite in the Court Tower. This is an annex building just around the corner from the main entrance -- a 5-minute walk from Sukhumvit. Pretty nice suite, 2 TVs, CD player, VCR, decent bathroom, large bed, and sofa. Downside is the stained carpet (cigarette burns - yikes), no natural light and absolutely no view from the window. But pretty satisfactory given that I was keeping the room for a few days just to hold my luggage when I ventured off to Cambodia.

Off to Soi 33 to meet Vic2244. Go to Dali's. I've always like Soi 33. It's expensive but the eye candy is a treat and I find it less rowdy. Dali's (like most of Soi 33) was very quiet. There have been a few posts lately about Bangkok being a bit quieter. I agree. Maybe things will pick up during the holidays but the time I spent there (last week of November) seemed awfully low key. Even the girls were in agreement. Although there were about 5 stunners in Dali's that were worth the hefty barfine, Vic and I decided to head over to the CM2 Disco. Well it was crowded in there and I did not like the odds. Seemed like the guy/girl ratio was 2:1. Oh well, time to use my charm and looks. Honed in on a cluster (3) of honeys and after all was said and done one decided to come back to my room. Wow, it was that easy. We'll call her FP - short for Fucking Psycho. As a side note, in BKK I have one steady from an NEP establishment who I have been keeping in touch with for over a year now. Nothing economic oriented (yet???). We happen to get along real well and have shared some fun times both in and out of the bedroom. However, being a horndog, I wanted to butterfly a bit the first couple of days in BKK. Therefore I lied to Im (not her real name) that I was arriving the following Friday.

Back to FP. She really is a cutie. Looked more Filipino than Thai but I wasn't complaining. In addition to being a 25-year-old bundle of energy, she spoke English real well and actually was interesting. We go back to my room - um I mean suite -- and have a good time. Cute body under her outfit. Then the next morning the thunder claps roar and I am told how she is a good girl, she has not had sex in a year, shows me pictures of her graduating university, how she can't find a boyfriend, where she works, how she does not go to discos much?and the kicker is that I actually listen to this and believe most of it. Even after she hands me a small photo of herself with her name, phone number, and email address already written on the back. Don't ask me why. I am not an idiot. I have been to Bangkok numerous times. I have three girlfriends in Tokyo - actually two, now that the twenty year old found a steadier boyfriend.:: So I am not desperate for pussy. I don't know, maybe it was her English or appearance. She wore glasses sometimes. Did that "legitimatize" her? Anyway she had to go to her friend's party or something so I was spared having to spend Sunday with her. She seemed insulted when I offered her money but finally did accept it. But very reluctantly. Anyway, I really, really liked her and I promised to call her when I returned to Bangkok from Cambodia on Thursday. Oh how I wish I could turn back the clock?

Next up, meeting Stone Soup for lunch and a few drinks. It was really a pleasant time because as an ex-pat myself (I live in Tokyo) I am curious what other guys in different cities do with their free time. We made the rounds and for that I am grateful. Grabbed some grub at Bourbon Street (my first time there) which I thought was outstanding. Thanks Steve - just one thing - no single brain can contain as many thoughts you have. Stop thinking so mutt!!!:) Let me know when you are coming to To-key-oh!!!

Dusk was approaching and I was to meet the man amongst men - butterfly king - Vic 2244. The plan was to start at Dali's (fuck Vic, you love that place) and then go to the Nanapong Dance Contest at Hollywood. (Just typing the words "Dance Contest" makes me smile!). At Dali's I found myself asking - do I pull a stunner and take her to the DC (like Vic was doing) or just show up and let nature take its course? Opted to go with the unknown so I went unaccompanied.

We arrive at Nana and enter Hollywood. I compare the adrenaline rush of attending a Dance Contest to going to a playoff match (choose your sport). I looked at my arms and all veins were bulging - yeah baby. It was a solid 40 minutes before the scheduled start time and I started assessing the talent. Quite a few cuties in the mix dancing on stage so within twenty minutes I barfine Jo (not her real name). Initially she was nervous but after she changed and sat amongst Vic, the bemused Dali gal, and me she loosened up considerably. AND THEN THE CONTEST STARTED. The DJ. What's his name, Brother Michael? Brother Something-or-Other? Well all of us there that night took a few steps down on the staircase to hell. More like a few flights since we were cheering every hedonistic comment this looneytoon, um I mean icon, made!!! OK what can you say about the contests that hasn't been said or written? "It's the best thing I ever seen"? or "I'd trade one of my nuts to be able to attend one of these each month"? Maybe just simply, "A-W-E-S-O-M-E"? You fuckers that live in Bangkok tell me. We don't have such things here in Tokyo. Well we kind of do but I am not sharing - hee hee. A bevy of girls that ultimately end up stark naked, writhing, and licking anyone or anything in sight. For a couple of hours. That's it in a nutshell. As for me, well since I barfined someone from the home team (sage advice from prior posts on this board) Vic and I found ourselves constantly surrounded by Hollywood gals in various stages of undress giving us their own private version of the contest. Holy Mackerel!!! There was also a large bottle of liquor stationed by my boots that was being passed around by the gals very often. No complaints here. Drunken naked girls on stage and off - my kind of hangout. Got to see JaiGuruDev hand out the prize money. Fuck man, I had to do a triple take - you really do look like Tom Cruise??NOT!!!!!! Maybe without the baseball cap? :p:) :) Then it was back to the room.

Now remember, it was Sunday night and my ass was going to Siem Reap in the morning by overland transportation. That meant early wake-up - 6:30AM. This was explained to Jo before the gymnastics even started. She was cool with it. Now about Jo. Oh Jo. I love Jo. She was the breath of fresh air during my Bangkok stay. 22 years old, right off the farm. The first indication of that was in Hollywood when she changed into her "civvies". Underneath her shirt was her bikini top that she wore on stage. That was her underwear. One of the funniest moments was when Vic noticed this, opened her shirt a bit, and had the most incredulous and comical look on his face. I still laugh. So we get back to the room and it is confirmed. She indeed was wearing her Hollywood stage bikini as underwear. Jo showers and is all over me. Beautiful. I hit pay dirt. She's more into this then me - because I am starting to come back down to planet Earth and realize that I am on a bus in about six hours. Nevertheless, it was a fun six hours. The next morning was when I truly gathered Jo was new to the scene. She did not even have a pocketbook or knapsack?just one of those (semi transparent) pencil case thingies these chicks carry their toiletries in. I don't even think it was the Hello Kitty model. No mobile phone. No email address. No stack of small photos that say "I love you" on the back. God, no weapons to trace me down or use against me if I see her again. I paid her well (she was very happy), put her in a taxi, and watched her ride off into the distance - the last image her blowing me a kiss from the back window of the cab. Jo, may the gods bless you wherever you are. I probably will never meet you again but you were an absolute doll in that you did not give me any surprises or headaches. And you were young and cute. And the perfect Dance Contest date.

Next stop Angkor Wat. To be continued?.

I was fully sucked in by your Mr. Kung Fu impersonation ! Before reading the post I did not look at the posters name so I actually believed it was K-F ! And thanks for your energetic description of the DC ! You convinced me to attend the one at Patpong next week with your enthusiastic report .

I really enjoyed your report. I knew it was a good idea to bring a girl to a DC, but having one from the home team sounds even better. Good for you!

I'm interested to read your Siem Reap story, and your thoughts as to bringing a date from Thailand along, or not.

Cheers.

well, we are going to have to pick up where we left off in that nana bar on the left bottom side (the one I can never remember the name off) last july. I still owe you a few beers, although the thing that scares me about you is that i believe you could teach me some bad habits.

Archived