My November 2002 trip - Part 1

UAL875

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback. I just posted part 2 which describes my trip to Angkor. Nothing freaky in there just my perspective on Siem Reap. Part 3 will detail what happened with the psycho stalker...

F-Jack - sure, please pm me when you are coming to Tokyo. Roppongi-san, jp1, and myself meet every few weeks for drinks and would love for others from the board to join us.

US Virgin - tough question to answer about bringing a date. "up to you" really. But I addressed it in Part 2.

Fast Fred - well saying that you can learn "bad habits" from me, I shed a tear. That is a very high compliment. Don't know if it's true but I definitely can confirm that my innocent looks allow me to get away with a lot more than I should in most places. Also it helped being a teenager in NYC when Times Square and other sleezy venues were fully functional. I really learned the ropes as a young 'un.

jp1 - as always, thanks for the kind words.

Hey "E",interesting writing style. I finally trolled through this section, and caught your narrative.

My Sunday afternoon routine is almost "retirement home" pace, compared to your evening exploits, but I suppose that variety IS the spice of life - including some more sedate activities. Its pretty hard to have a really bad time in Bangkok!

After another few days, check out the new www.thaitradedata.com and www.thaisupercool.com to see what I've been up to.

Next time you're in town, look me up, and I'll try to accompany you on one of your nightly sojourns - to learn from the master!!!!!

Cheers!

Stone Soup

• 2 weeks later...

BURP!!! yeah I'm right here fellas! I was busy at work workin overtime saving money for my next trip to asia, these Xmas hours are insane crazy!. I am hoping to head to Asia at the end of april, BK and Japan. UAL LOL yeah that was a nice report. Anyway I also have been busy learning to play the guitar, and producing some music. Well talk to you later I am headed downtown to do some shoping before I head to the night club to try and pick up asian huni's. All the young students are out of school and its my turn to play HAHAHAHA!! Woooooooo!!!

Archived