Cascade Bar

StoneSoup

"The dancers are kms away from the seating area and it is dark. I often felt like I was watching a rock concert with the lights out from the back row of the stadium.

The music simply blew. Too loud and the content was crap. "

Yep! The light level on the stage is too low to see very well the facial features of the dancers. And it's like been in an amphiteather with the servers lined up at the bottom, facing you and watching your every move. Weird. The music was indeed crap dispensed at an insane decibel level, but a side benefit is that if you could stand the noise (or protect yourself against it) you could probably save money on a barfine by simply sitting on the bench and letting the bass vibrations give you an orgasm. I'm barely kidding: it was that loud!

Uncle Joe

hahaha, I agree, Uncle Joe.

By the way, I walked into and out of Cascade Thursday night in one quick motion.

The music was blasting and the waters were 'cascading.' Additionally, they had TWO dancers and a handful of dek-serves. Zero customers.

But, the temperature in the bars was pleasantly lower than any other bar in town. :p

What a White Elephant!!!

Archived