Replying to a BG's exhorbitant L/T price

rookie

"another girl from Angelwitch I took to tankeay issan, never seen a girl eat so much,then she did not want to do anything back at the hotel. Sometimes no matter how well you treat them they are duds-peter

"

You really got me going now. I hate it when the girls try that number on me. If a girl who I barfined decides she needs to go home earlier than the agreed time or suddenly develops a migraine and is clearly trying to have an easy payday, then I will adjust her pay accordingly. If she can change the terms then so can I.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi ib3!

I got your point.

Long time ago, I had an experience with a BG that ST extended to LT because both can't stop making love.

I enjoyed more than triple at that time but paid only a bit more than ST and BG was also happy for exciting night.

But now, my revolver doesn't fire constantly as before.

I have been too soft on this in the past and paid them anyway. Last trip though I had a girl who I had asked twice if LT was OK, sure she said, then got dressed after an hour and wanted to go, no excuse either. This was at the sheratton so hardly a shithole and all she had to do was sleep, wake up and collect the winnings.I have only ever gotten angry with a girl twice but I was really pissed off with her and phoned the bar owner who said after talking to the girl to send her back and not to pay her as she did not want anything, I had already told her if she left I would not pay her. At the time I felt as if this was too hard, but I doubt if she tried it on with the next guy. -peter

[quote If a girl who I barfined decides she needs to go home earlier than the agreed time or suddenly develops a migraine and is clearly trying to have an easy payday, then I will adjust her pay accordingly. If she can change the terms then so can I.

Says NorCalAl:

Hey Rookie,

I don't have your "cool under fire". When a girl quotes me anything too high I usually bark out an incredulous laugh and stare at her as if she's lost her mind! ::

I've done similar on a few ocassions. i go into hysterical laughter and collapse to my knees whilst still laughing hen try to drag myself back onto the stool whilst still laughing. Someone alwways asks what was so funny, I tell them to ask her as I'll collapse laughing if I repeat it.

I have had a couple of instances when I have made it clear that this is to be LT and subsequently the lady tries to turn it into ST. In one case, the lady announced she could only do ST immediately upon entering the hotel room. We had agreed LT just a few minutes prior and had only a small walk to the hotel. Apparently she figured that once I was in the room with her, she could talk me into ST. Certainly this was planned all along. I hadn't changed and the hotel room was actually a suite at the Landmark. Anyway, I said I would not do ST under any circumstances. She smiled as said OK but she couldn't stay LT. So, she left very pleasantly, without compensation. Of course, my time was wasted and I had to go back out looking for a replacement (fortunately I was lucky and found a wonderful freelancer in short order).

The other example, at 11 pm I was in bed with a lady that I had been LT with the prior night. Her cell phone rings. She talks, gets off the phone and says to me, "my friends have put together a party, is it OK if I go". I replied, "you can do whatever you want but I will not pay you LT for ST. The arrangement was 1500 for LT. I told her I would pay 1000. She decided she wanted the 1500. So, she stayed.

In both cases, I am sure the intent all along was to do ST even though LT was agreed upon. I suppose this fits the profile of a bait and switch con game.

Archived